Funny bone!

Options
magenta
magenta Member Posts: 1,604
edited 23. Feb 2009, 17:51 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello,
My elbows have been giving me probs for a while. I now have the feeling in both arms that you get when you bang your funny bone :shock: but all the time! Anyone else get this?
Magenta x

Comments

• colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Magenta

Sorry not much help hear bad enough just banging it without having that feeling all the time, perhaps it’s a trapped nerve or if they are swollen they are trapping on the funny bone.
    Anyway I don’t know why they call it the funny bone because when you knock it its not so funny. It must be a pain putting up with that feeling all the time, have you spoken to the GP. Take care I hope it eases up soon
    Colin
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi Magenta

I get this, do you get a numb feeling too? It's like the feeling when you push your arms against the doorframe and they float up on their own. Hope it's not only me that's done that :oops:

Love
    Vonski x
  • magenta
    magenta Member Posts: 1,604
    Options
    colinone wrote:
    Hi Magenta

Sorry not much help hear bad enough just banging it without having that feeling all the time, perhaps it’s a trapped nerve or if they are swollen they are trapping on the funny bone.
    Anyway I don’t know why they call it the funny bone because when you knock it its not so funny. It must be a pain putting up with that feeling all the time, have you spoken to the GP. Take care I hope it eases up soon
    Colin

Hi Colin,
    I think it's your Humerus bone-hence the 'funny' :shock: Gp can't/won't do anything-have to wait for rhuemy! I've already got symptoms of a trapped ulnar nerve and now both elbows are swollen but this feeling is driving me mad :?
    Magenta x