Back again

Options
greyheron
greyheron Member Posts: 167
edited 18. Mar 2009, 02:51 in Living with Arthritis archive
Greetings to all!

Very sorry for my long absence and silence - I had major computer problems, now sorted at long last and I'm picking up the threads again.

It'll take me a while to catch up with all the posts since I 'disappeared' so this is just to start by sending best wishes to everyone and hoping that the lovely weather is an omen for a good spring for us all.

Wendy

Comments

• brian35
    brian35 Member Posts: 58
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    greyheron wrote:
    Greetings to all!

Very sorry for my long absence and silence - I had major computer problems ...

Wendy

Thank goodness for that, began to think it was the TKR when I saw the post! Don't want that with mine imminent - I've had the pre-ops and signed the form, just want a date for it.
  • nearlybionic
    nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
    Options
    Hi
    Nice to see you back :D
    NB
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Wendy,

Welcome back. So pleased to see your name in print again!

You will have loads to catch up on. Seems like ages since you were posting.

No doubt hear from you soon,

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • jackie1955
    jackie1955 Member Posts: 632
    Options
    Hi Wendy,

I recognise your 'user' name from when I first found this site, so nice to see you back :)

Jackie x
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    Hi Wendy
    Its nice to meet you
    Colin

On Wednesday 8th April we are going to try and set a new record for most people being online at the same time on this site. I think the time is set for 6pm if you can join us please let BADGER know. If you cant locate him have a look on CHIT CHAT FORUM under are we going to break the record. We need your help to do this so please join us.
    Colin
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hello, welcome back! Love Sue
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Wendy
    I was just beginning to wonder whether it was something I said :lol: I had just thanked you for your excellent advice when you disappeared :!: Glad to see you back
    Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,485
    Options
    Hi Wendy
    Glad to see you back :wink:
    It might take you a while to gte back into it - tehre are new people here as well as some of us oldies.
    Never fear - you have been missed!!
    Toni x