Hurt all over

Options
vonski
vonski Member Posts: 1,292
edited 22. Mar 2009, 03:13 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi

Sorry I'm here to moan :roll: When I woke up this morning every bone in my body felt like it hurt. My neck, shoulders, back, knee and feet. The pain in the right foot heel is killing and worse when I try and walk. Typical it's the weekend so I think I'll be doing even less than normal. Hope it's better for Monday, I have yet another scan and I don't need this. Plus I've lost my voice which my hubby thinks is a plus :lol:

Hope there are quite a few feeling better today, I know there are a lot of problems right now.

Love
Vonski x

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Vonski,
    Sorry your not too well today, maybe is because your being dragged down by the virus you have? You take it easy and I hope you soon feeling much better,
    Love
    Cris x
  • mistywillow
    mistywillow Member Posts: 711
    Options
    vonski wrote:
    Hi

Sorry I'm here to moan :roll: When I woke up this morning every bone in my body felt like it hurt. My neck, shoulders, back, knee and feet. The pain in the right foot heel is killing and worse when I try and walk. Typical it's the weekend so I think I'll be doing even less than normal. Hope it's better for Monday, I have yet another scan and I don't need this. Plus I've lost my voice which my hubby thinks is a plus :lol:

Hope there are quite a few feeling better today, I know there are a lot of problems right now.

Love
    Vonski x

Hi Vonski
    No advice but lots of sympathy and good wishes that tomorrow you will wake up feeling better. Take care of yourself and I hope you manage to get some sleep.
    love Gill
  • eckstardeluxe
    eckstardeluxe Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Hi Vonski, sorry you aren't feeling so great, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Hope you have someone taking good care of you! By the way my hubby loves when I lose my voice too, says he finally gets peace! take care, x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Vonski

I am very sorry to hear that you feel really c**p today. You have been through so much and it continues - why do all the lovely people have to suffer so - that often really gets to me.

You voice your feelings on here as much as you like, vonski. Best here, especially as you do not need your voice to type. I hope your find your voice soon too.

I sincerely hope that tomorrow is a better day for you.

I really do think about you, even if I am not PM-ing at the moment.

Lots of love and hugs,
    Elna xx(())
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    Hi Vonski
    You need a bell - to summon your errant hubby to do your every bidding, from the comfort of your settee :wink: :!:
    You rest up and I hope you will feel MUCH MUCH better soon
    Take care
    Toni xx
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    Hope your feeling better soon
    Colin
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Sorry you feel unwell, feel better soon and take care. Love SUe
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    Options
    Hi vonski here is hoping you might feel a bit brighter i hope monday goes ok whatever the scan ??? and you get your voice back soon altho hubby might not think so i bet he wishes it back as well Chrisov
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Vonski, sorry you are feeling poorly at the moment, hope you soon feel much better, get your hubby to wait on you hand and foot, you deserve it love Jaspercatxx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    What was that you were saying Vonski, can't hear you ...... oh right you've lost your voice - silly me :roll: thought I'd gone deaf for a minute :lol::lol:

Hope you're feeling much better today and good luck for the scan on Monday.

Here's a cyber cup of tea - get your feet up gal and enjoy!
    073.gif

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Vonski

I don't think you need to apologise for moaning :!: If I was hurting all over like you, I think I would be moaning too ( rather loudly ) :roll: I hope the scan goes OK on Monday and that you will feel better soon.

Joan :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Thanks for your support :) I feel a bit better today but I'm quite dizzy, well more than normal :lol: It's the tramadol, makes you a bit high I think :P

When I get my voice back my hubby will have a price to pay, I'll nag non stop until he begs for mercy :lol: Hubby has just read this and he's shouting mercy already, they are so soft :)

Love
    Vonski x
  • ramummy
    ramummy Member Posts: 100
    Options
    Poor you - feel better soon and try not to pass your germs to your other half :lol::wink:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    vonski wrote:
    Hi Everyone

Thanks for your support :) I feel a bit better today but I'm quite dizzy, well more than normal :lol: It's the tramadol, makes you a bit high I think :P

When I get my voice back my hubby will have a price to pay, I'll nag non stop until he begs for mercy :lol: Hubby has just read this and he's shouting mercy already, they are so soft :)

Love
    Vonski x
    No tolerence - hubbies!!!
    Hope you are feeling better tday (at least a bit).
    Take care
    Toni x