whooooooooo whoooooooo

Options
plmb48
plmb48 Member Posts: 125
edited 21. Apr 2009, 16:22 in Living with Arthritis archive
at hospital yesterday after eight x rays on replacement shoulders andon both elbows dont have to see DR for two years whooooo doesnt mean the rest of me is ok just shoulders and elbows ha ha ha but you cant have everything can you. pauline :lol::lol::lol: [/u]

Comments

• harleyd14
    harleyd14 Member Posts: 259
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    plmb48 wrote:
    at hospital yesterday after eight x rays on replacement shoulders andon both elbows dont have to see DR for two years whooooo doesnt mean the rest of me is ok just shoulders and elbows ha ha ha but you cant have everything can you. pauline :lol::lol::lol: [/u]
    :D WELL DONE PAULINE, wishing you all the best, great news, take it easy tho!! dont start your boxing course just yet !!! All the best Sally.x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hey Pauline :D:D

That is brilliant news. :D:D Wish my shoulder was ok but it never will be as it is inoperable as the surgeon tried - massive rotator cuff torn tendon. I can manage though, so far so good. It is amazing what we find so exhilarating and fantastic news isn't it? :D:D

Have a great day - hope you are sharing the sun with me as well 8) :D I am off on the train in a mo to see my adorable grand daughter of 8 months and she is going swimming. Well, I shall watch and take piccies :D:D

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • plmb48
    plmb48 Member Posts: 125
    Options
    elnafinn wrote:
    Hey Pauline :D:D

That is brilliant news. :D:D Wish my shoulder was ok but it never will be as it is inoperable as the surgeon tried - massive rotator cuff torn tendon. I can manage though, so far so good. It is amazing what we find so exhilarating and fantastic news isn't it? :D:D

Have a great day - hope you are sharing the sun with me as well 8) :D I am off on the train in a mo to see my adorable grand daughter of 8 months and she is going swimming. Well, I shall watch and take piccies :D:D

Luv
    Elna x
    thanks for reply have a good day pity we wont be able to see your picks pauline :lol:
  • eckstardeluxe
    eckstardeluxe Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    That's great news, I wish it was me! Hopefully I'll hear that soon. I'm so happy for you x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hi Pauline
    Brilliant news well worth wooo-oooing!!!!
    Long may it last!!
    Take care
    Toni x
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    I totally agree! Woohoo!

Nx
  • mistywillow
    mistywillow Member Posts: 711
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    I totally agree! Woohoo!

Nx

Hi Pauline
    Always good to her nice news. Well done but no doing press ups now will you :!: :wink:
    love Gillx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Now Pauline calm down and stop doing windmills with your arms :shock: :lol::lol:

So happy for you. :wink::D

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • lorrayne
    lorrayne Member Posts: 25
    Options
    Fantastic new really really pleased for you :D:D:D

Love Lorrayne xx