ANKLE INJECTION

Options
mrsmopp
mrsmopp Member Posts: 73
edited 22. Apr 2009, 15:28 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Folks,

Getting my ankles injected tomorrow. Cant wait, iv been struggling the last few weeks walking. Have had them done before, acted like a right baby and sobbed infront of the nurses. How embarrassing..... Iv decided im going to be brave this time. Just like to say this sight is brilliant. Stops me feeling so lonley reading about everybodys experiences of RA.

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mrs M :D:D

All the best for tomorrow. I hope the injections work really well for you. I take it they did last time, as you are having them done again. You will be ok this time as you know the procedure.

You go careful after the injections - don't go too mad with the walking :lol::lol::lol: not immediately anyway!!

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi,
    Good luck for tomorrow. I expect you'll need to rest afterwards so you get the best result, so sit back and take care. :) Love SUe
  • eckstardeluxe
    eckstardeluxe Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Well I think you are very brave, the mere sound of this has me wincing. Good luck x
  • jimmy77
    jimmy77 Member Posts: 71
    Options
    mrsmopp wrote:
    Hi Folks,

Getting my ankles injected tomorrow. Cant wait, iv been struggling the last few weeks walking. Have had them done before, acted like a right baby and sobbed infront of the nurses. How embarrassing..... Iv decided im going to be brave this time. Just like to say this sight is brilliant. Stops me feeling so lonley reading about everybodys experiences of RA.

Hi,

I have never had a bad injection in the ankles or knees. Great results at least for a while. It beats the pain. Think by the procedure it's kind of like excessive worrying about something that is very in-significant.. Hey, we all have been there.

Good luck.
    jimmy
  • mrsmopp
    mrsmopp Member Posts: 73
    Options
    many thanks for all your good wishes. Much appreciated. Thats it all over with, was a wee bit sore. The doctors were amazing, really nice. Im away for a jog tomorrow.........I wish!!