steroid injection done mikes update

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 23. Apr 2009, 08:30 in Living with Arthritis archive
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::):):):):):):):):) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I got the injection and it is the first time that I can say that I have very little pain in my left hip. soooo happy :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I am hoping that they will do my right one next month. while I was gettin this done I can say that I felt no needle at all just pressure .

this was worth the trip :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::):):):):):):):):) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• nearlybionic
    nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mike
    Glad you are feeling better after the injection. Nice to hear good news!
    NB
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    Hi Mike
    That ISbrilliant news!!!! :D:D
    I am so pleased for you!!!
    Toni xx
  • debsmartin
    debsmartin Member Posts: 209
    Options
    Hi Mike

So pleased for you, aren't steroid injections wonderful, I'm just really surprised they can't be modified to be used as a proper treatment.

debs
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    :D:D Really pleased for you Mike. :D:D You got your fix at long last! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hopefully you can get another fix for the other hip, soon.

Don't do anything foolish now :wink::wink::lol::lol:

Love to you, Hazel and Mike JR,
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.