Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Medical Centers sepcialised in RA?

tridbatridba Posts: 2
I am from Greece and a friend of mine has been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis about 3 years ago and since then he is in therapy with remicade taking injections every 2 or 3 months. His current condition I believe is good but he is searching to find a specialized medical center in Europe to visit and take extensive examination. I thought asking in a forum like this would be good idea, since you people could have some suggestions...

thanks for your time...


  • helpline_teamhelpline_team Posts: 2,068
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi tridba
    We cannot recommend consultants or tretment centres but you can look up details via the following websites
    www.drfoster.co.uk (for consultants)
    www.nhs.uk/servicedirectories/Pages/ServiceSearch.aspx (for hospitals)
    Best wishes
Sign In or Register to comment.