FED UP WTIH MOANING !!

Options
harleyd14
harleyd14 Member Posts: 259
edited 25. Apr 2009, 11:27 in Living with Arthritis archive
do you know how sick and tired i am of moaning. i get up in the morning ohhhing and arrhhing, holding my back, hip, arm....everywhere actually and my poor old husband watches this once nimble agile young lady hobble across the bedroom looking like a decrepid old has been !!! mind you most mornings i just laugh at myself as i cant believe i have ended up like this, then i log onto to my laptop....and moan to all you out there !!! ho hum, off to bed i go for another bout of moaning and groaning.......now now you know what i mean....getting my bones into place.. :roll: .oh for goodness sake, whatever i write seems to have inuendos!!! :wink: night night all. Sally.x

Comments

• woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi, I have just been laughing at your post. I've just desturbed the cat and my husband by shouting Ahhhhh mind out!!!! The cat ran off and the husband looked slightly startled, I explained that I didn't want to fall on the cat as my knee gave way! Oh, he said, and went on watching TV. Sorry I'm going on! But I do no what you mean, and I'm sure your husband would rather have you in the bedroom than a quiet life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now what have i said...... :oops: :oops: Love Sue
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    i know what you mean, my 2yr old daughter(her birthday today), told her nan, when asked to tidy up her toys, "i cant got bad hands". no need to tell you where ive had alot of pain resently :)
    Page
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Oh bless her little cotton socks, Page35! You can't blame a girl for trying!

And... thingy... Sorry, am rubbish with names and can't remember the lady's name who started this thread! I'm sorry to hear you're in pain and it does get you down but I'm sure your husband would rather have you there than not... like thingy said! You can't help it if you're in pain - come on here and moan about it!

My hands hurt today... and my back... and my feet.... and my knees... aerobics last night. See? Exercise is bad for you!

Nx
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Harley and Woodbon! Ha! Knew I'd get there!

Nx
  • harleyd14
    Options
    the sun is shinning and i'm going out to my veg plot to do a bit of planting....might sow some toe nail clippings and see if i can grow me a new leg!!!! have a good day everyone, work are gonna love me going back with a tan!!! :D
  • colinone
    colinone Member Posts: 1,039
    Options
    Hi Sally welcome to the club, last week my wife hurt her shoulder and ohing and arring it was like musical moans " Ill guess that moan in 3" moaning and groaning goes with the teritory it gets that way you dont know your doing it lol. i have also become a nagger i moan about all sorts of things then realise what i'm doing. but hey you have to laugh at yourself or you go mad like me.
    Take Care
    Colin
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    All of you
    (saves me having to remember names!!! :wink: )
    What might your neigbours make of all you bedtime moaning?? :wink: :shock: :oops:
    Toni x
  • fossillady
    fossillady Member Posts: 37
    Options
    Lots of moaning and groaning in this house too...ooerr :wink:

It's a good job we've got a sense of humour..... and this forum to get us through all the grumbling :D
  • ramummy
    ramummy Member Posts: 100
    Options
    Carry on moaning and groaning, you're bringing a smile to all our faces! Oh no!! The innuendos are catching! :D
  • marie48
    marie48 Member Posts: 189
    Options
    Hubby told me to stop moaning and groaning, I am not the only with aches and pains. He said, he too suffers from aches but does not go on about it, it is our age, 60 & 67. I guess, in my family I am known as misery guts from my moans and groans.
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi
    I'm sorry your husband was a bit unkind. Maybe he was having a bad day. My husband is very good really, but if I start talking about it too much (or even get annoyed about something else!) he rubs his sore shoulder.... I'm sure it really does hurt and hes giving me a little reminder, or maybe its a habit! I'm 53, until next Monday. I suppose things do wear as we get older, but I think a lot of people put up with pain that could be helped if they saw a doctor and took advice. Love Sue
  • snoops
    snoops Member Posts: 29
    Options
    harleyd14 wrote:
    do you know how sick and tired i am of moaning. i get up in the morning ohhhing and arrhhing, holding my back, hip, arm....everywhere actually and my poor old husband watches this once nimble agile young lady hobble across the bedroom looking like a decrepid old has been !!! mind you most mornings i just laugh at myself as i cant believe i have ended up like this, then i log onto to my laptop....and moan to all you out there !!! ho hum, off to bed i go for another bout of moaning and groaning.......now now you know what i mean....getting my bones into place.. :roll: .oh for goodness sake, whatever i write seems to have inuendos!!! :wink: night night all. Sally.x
    Hi Sally,
    This is so GREAT!!! A load of Fellow MOANERS!!!! I can moan to my hearts content on here. I'v only just found this little bit of moaners heaven & already I feel so much better. Bloody arthritis!!! Stupid arthritis!!! Why Me!!! I am sure we all say much stronger things but am trying to be polite!!! (I am a lady after all!!)
    You all sound a great bunch & I have already had some lovely replies.
    All of you Take Care & thanks for makeing me welcome :lol::D
  • mouseymousey
    mouseymousey Member Posts: 283
    Options
    Do understand what you are saying...and I hate the way this has made me become...I do it all the time!!
  • harleyd14
    Options
    ohhhh, moaners of the world UNITE !!! 8)
    you know, my husband almost does a flight checklist on me in the morning......arm hurting-check, limping-check, stiff neck-check.... and the list goes on!! bless him, other halves and families are great support and he does make me laugh, but its only you lot out there that really KNOW...long live the forum :D
    thanks for all the replies and at 6pm tonight when i'm having my dinner i shall raise my glass of apple juice up to all of you out there, think the world of all of you, even though i havent met you (yet) i feel like i know you all already, take care one and all and will post again later.
    Sally.x :wink:
  • border
    border Member Posts: 94
    Options
    harleyd14 wrote:
    ohhhh, moaners of the world UNITE !!! 8)
    you know, my husband almost does a flight checklist on me in the morning......arm hurting-check, limping-check, stiff neck-check.... and the list goes on!! bless him, other halves and families are great support and he does make me laugh, but its only you lot out there that really KNOW...long live the forum :D
    thanks for all the replies and at 6pm tonight when i'm having my dinner i shall raise my glass of apple juice up to all of you out there, think the world of all of you, even though i havent met you (yet) i feel like i know you all already, take care one and all and will post again later.
    Sally.x :wink:

Thanks for laugh!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one that moans about aches and pains. :!: :lol:
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    i think moaning is good for us all, think everyone should be given a moaning appointment at least once a month. we could all have a good moan then laugh about it and we would feel alot better.
    :D:D:D