A Big Thank You

Options
ritwren
ritwren Member Posts: 928
edited 25. Apr 2009, 03:34 in Living with Arthritis archive
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who wrote on my thread. I've gotten great support and confidence from you all. I wish I'd known of it's existance months ago but better late than never.
I saw my Physio today for Acupuncture and told her about this site and the support and advice I've gotten from you all. My physio is a real star and is putting my name forward for a pain clinic referral and possible a pain management programme at the hospital.
Thank you again.

Comments

• dianne2110
    dianne2110 Member Posts: 32
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    ritwren wrote:
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who wrote on my thread. I've gotten great support and confidence from you all. I wish I'd known of it's existance months ago but better late than never.
    I saw my Physio today for Acupuncture and told her about this site and the support and advice I've gotten from you all. My physio is a real star and is putting my name forward for a pain clinic referral and possible a pain management programme at the hospital.
    Thank you again.

Hi

I agree I have had so much support and its a brilliant site.

Good luck with the pain clinic they are really helpful and always have good advice and help to offer.

love Di xx :D
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Yes, this is a really good site, someone always relies quickly and its great to have a moan sometimes without bothering those we live with. So many useful tips and support too. :) Love Sue
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Ritwen :D

So happy to learn that today has been more positive for you. I think you will find the pain clinic helpful. Let's hope your appointment is fairly soon.

Best wishes,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,457
    Options
    Hi Ritwren
    Brilliant news well done!!
    As for us being nice - we ARE and you will pick US up too one day
    Hope it works out for you
    Toni xx