reminders to take medicine

tjenny54321
tjenny54321 Member Posts: 64
edited 27. Apr 2009, 18:52 in Living with Arthritis archive
The conventional pill dispensers don't work for me and using my mobile has not helped so wondered if anyone has bought an electronic pill dispenser. The cheapest one i have seen is almost £90, a bit expensive for something which might not suit.

thanks

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi there!

Sorry cannot help you here - no ideas spring to mind. Do you have to take meds every day or it is a bit spasmodic which does of course make life more difficult.

Elna
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    As I take pills every day, I put the pill bottle on its side after taking them during the morning. During the evening I return the bottle upright so that the next day I know to take them.

If upright, take a pill. If the pill bottle is lying on its side, the pill for that day has been taken.

Joseph 8)
    Josephm0310.gif
  • mash65
    mash65 Bots Posts: 834
    i put all mine into a cup on the coffee table,so then i know ive taken them all.
    bit more difficult with the oramorph as thats liquid.
    debsx
  • mash65
    mash65 Bots Posts: 834
    CRICeKY i thought i wasnt that bad with only 16 to remember + 4 doses of oramorph
    + 4 amptryline. then anti sickness & the lactalose.
    i need to buy an alarm clock to remember all mine then.
    no wonder im being sent to pain clinic :shock: :shock:
    debsx