Hello

damemo
damemo Member Posts: 4
edited 30. Jul 2009, 08:15 in Say Hello Archive
Hi,

My name is Maureen, and I have to forms of Arthritis, PA and OA, slight scoliosis plus diabetes type 2. High Blood Pressure, High Cholestral, anyone got a gun to lend me :D :roll:

Nice to meet you all :D

Comments

• suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    lol, sounds like life is a bit tough for you.
    so welcome to the forum, feel free to moan and complain, lugh and have fun, everyone is supportive and frijendly here!
    sue
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi Maureen,

Welcome, please join us on the other sites. We are a friendly lot and always try to help others and sympathise. No guns on here, sorry!

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi Maureen

Have a cyber hug instead and please join us on the other forums.

Hope to "speak" soon,

Elna
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • damemo
    Thank you for the very warm welcome, will chat with you tomorrow. :D
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Maureen
    A big welcome from me too!
    Good to meet you - you have found a good place to be with lots of lovely supportive people.
    I look forward to seeing you posting
    Love
    Toni x
  • damemo
    Thank you all, I feel very welcome here on your lovely site :D
  • elaine1033
    elaine1033 Member Posts: 47
    all lovly ppl on ere i ave herd some interesting things bout oa and ra ,relly helpful site thanx all,xxxxx :D