Hello!

susan2
susan2 Member Posts: 3
edited 16. Aug 2009, 12:47 in Say Hello Archive
I'm new to this site just learning the ins and out of the site. My name is Susan and I have RA for about 10years. I work part time in a garden centre which keeps me very active but I pay the price if I over do it. Pacing yourself is hard to do when mind is willing and body is not.[/b][/quote]

Comments

• carol71
    carol71 Member Posts: 131
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Just popping by to say Hi and welcome to the forum Susan.
    I'm knew here myself but everyone has been really friendly and helpful since I arrived a few days ago.

Carol xxx
  • susan2
    susan2 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Carol for the welcome. Think the site should be good . Had a problem loggin into site but now Iv got it sorted out .

Susan
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi susan

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you posting on the other zones. I warn you this site can become very addictive! :lol::lol::lol: You will probably have lots of helpful advice to give people which is brilliant. You are right, it is very difficult to get the balance right, especially when, on a good, day you are really enjoying yourself and having a great time.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hello Susan
    A rather belated hello and welcome from me! Have been on my hols. I hope you find the forums helpful - I'm sure you will! Everyone here is so lovely :wink:
    Take care
    Toni x