Hello!

susan2
susan2 Member Posts: 3
edited 16. Aug 2009, 12:47 in Say Hello Archive
I'm new to this site just learning the ins and out of the site. My name is Susan and I have RA for about 10years. I work part time in a garden centre which keeps me very active but I pay the price if I over do it. Pacing yourself is hard to do when mind is willing and body is not.[/b][/quote]

Comments

• carol71
    carol71 Member Posts: 131
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Just popping by to say Hi and welcome to the forum Susan.
    I'm knew here myself but everyone has been really friendly and helpful since I arrived a few days ago.

Carol xxx
  • susan2
    susan2 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Carol for the welcome. Think the site should be good . Had a problem loggin into site but now Iv got it sorted out .

Susan
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi susan

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you posting on the other zones. I warn you this site can become very addictive! :lol::lol::lol: You will probably have lots of helpful advice to give people which is brilliant. You are right, it is very difficult to get the balance right, especially when, on a good, day you are really enjoying yourself and having a great time.

Luv
    Elna x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 27,467
    Hello Susan
    A rather belated hello and welcome from me! Have been on my hols. I hope you find the forums helpful - I'm sure you will! Everyone here is so lovely :wink:
    Take care
    Toni x

Who's Online

bosh
bosh
Shell_H
Shell_H