Hello there, I am another newbie!!

kazrobos
kazrobos Member Posts: 4
edited 1. Sep 2009, 08:50 in Say Hello Archive
Hello, my name is Karen and I am a sufferer of RA.
I have only just diagnosed with RA but suffered with Palindromic arthiritis about 8 years ago but then it disappeared and then returned last year when I pregnant with my little girl. After x-rays and blood tests they have finally told me that it is RA.
I am married and have two children, a little boy who is 3 years old and a little girl who is nearly 10 months old.
So hope you dont mind if I join in ??
Karen x :D

Comments

• suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    welcome! i to have RA, i have 2 daughters, a 2yr old and a 10 yr old, my RA started just after i had my youngest.
    this forum has been so much help, support and a shoulder to cry on (oh and a place to rant!!)
    i'm glad you've found it!!!
    sue
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Hi Karen, I also have RA, I have been diagnosed for 13/14 years, I am married to Malcolm but we have no children, my choice, just 1 cat, glad that you found the forum, everyone is so friendly, kind and supportive love Jaspercatxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Karen
    We REALLY don't moind if you join in! Brilliant to have you!
    I look forward to seeing you posting on the other forums - Living With arthritis which is full of support and tips from each other. Chit chat is sort of non-arthritis and usually for a laugh!
    Hope to see you areouind
    Toni x
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    kazrobos wrote:
    Hello, my name is Karen and I am a sufferer of RA.
    I have only just diagnosed with RA but suffered with Palindromic arthiritis about 8 years ago but then it disappeared and then returned last year when I pregnant with my little girl. After x-rays and blood tests they have finally told me that it is RA.
    I am married and have two children, a little boy who is 3 years old and a little girl who is nearly 10 months old.
    So hope you dont mind if I join in ??
    Karen x :D

Hi Karen

Welcome! I am sorry to hear your story.Life must be hectic with two little ones. Mine have flown the nest but looking after our 1 year old grand child wears me out in a lovely way, if you know what I mean. Looking forward to hearing more from you on the other zones. We all try to help each other the best we can and are good at offering support too.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    Hi Karen welcome to the site. It must be tough having RA with 2 little ones! Such a lovely age though, great fun.

Hope you are having a good day

Deb