I want to thank all the moderators

dachshund
dachshund Member Posts: 8,900
edited 31. Oct 2009, 16:27 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi everyone.
i want to thank all the moderators and the one's on the phones and the help lines.
for such a good site and for all the help we've been given.
and i want to thank everyone who write's on
the forum. Thank you :D
joan xx
take care
joan xx

Comments

• carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I will 2nd that! Over this past week, in my darkest days yet, i really do not know what i would have done without everyone on this site. I am so glad i found it soon after i was diagnosed. My hubby tried his best to help me but everyone on here really understands.

I am so thankful to everyone

Carol
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,900
    Hi Carol.
    I think this is the only site you can come on and talk about how you feel and people help and not say you are moaning.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • carol101
    carol101 Member Posts: 584
    Hi Joan, I find it nice that everyone on here understands the pain you're in. It's not visable so others don't allways appreciate how painful it can be.

This last week though, i have found it so helpful that people understand why you say you cry for 'no reason' and why you feel so low. It is so easy for 'outsiders' to say 'get a life'. If only they knew.........

I wouldn't wish what we have to go through on anyone but 1 day it will come to some of them, then they will well and truely find out.

Carol XX
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    I think all the people that run this site do a great job - it can't be easy. Without the help this site gives a lot of people, myself included would be very lost and lonely. So, to everyone who helps, a great big THANK YOU! Sue
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Here, here
    thanks from me too.

Kath
  • sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    hi Joan

I totally agree!!

Sharmaine