Failed hip replacement

Options
annette28
annette28 Member Posts: 5
edited 11. Nov 2009, 15:21 in Say Hello Archive
Hallo anybody and everybody.
Two years ago I went in hospital for a hip replacement but due to infections, MRSA etc ended up with no hip on right side. Is there anyone else out there that has had this experience? Everyone I meet has had successful replacements and although I have got used to walking with crutches it would help to know that I was not alone. :?

annette28

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Annette

Welcome to the forum. . I am very sorry to read your posting that your THR was not a success. I don't know if there is anyone on here who has problems like you but perhaps if you posted on the Living with Arthritis forum, more peeps would read your thread and you would receive more replies. This zone is more for introduction and to say hello and not so many look in on here.

I do hope you will join in with us, because even if we cannot help, we do offer lots of support and you will not feel so alone.

I will look out for you on the other zones,

Look after yourself,

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.