Good news re DLA

Options
illihor
illihor Member Posts: 283
edited 23. Jan 2010, 07:53 in My child has arthritis
We got a letter this morning kayleigh has been awarded middle care and high mobility till nov 2011. I'm really surprised by this as it's our first time applying (for her have filled in before for husband many times now) and seriously thought we would have to appeal.

Saw her consultant today and told her and she was really happy and said how glad she was her letter to them was good enough.

On another note kayleigh is having yet another steroid pulse. She's got the venflon in and allowed home inbetween but this means no nursery yet again Tuesday and Wednesday.

Michelle

Comments

• lucymum
    lucymum Member Posts: 113
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    congrats hun I am so glad that she got it!!!!
    we r waiting to hear about lucy, i will not hold my breath though lol.
    I hope the steriods help, lucy is not being given any at the moment, they want to give it baby steps and see what helps, at the mo they are holding off on the steriods till they see if this other medication helps!!!

good luck with it all this week hun x x x x
  • shannonsmum
    shannonsmum Member Posts: 68
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Michelle,

So pleased to hear you have got it...well done you.

xx
    illihor wrote:
    We got a letter this morning kayleigh has been awarded middle care and high mobility till nov 2011. I'm really surprised by this as it's our first time applying (for her have filled in before for husband many times now) and seriously thought we would have to appeal.

Saw her consultant today and told her and she was really happy and said how glad she was her letter to them was good enough.

On another note kayleigh is having yet another steroid pulse. She's got the venflon in and allowed home inbetween but this means no nursery yet again Tuesday and Wednesday.

Michelle