How not to make friends and influence people.

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 28. Jan 2010, 12:46 in Community Chit-chat archive
Note this is only metaphorical.

Smash their garden fence over, run up to the house and Kick the door in punch the home owner on the nose shoot his cat break all his furniture then walk out and blow up his donkey on the way for good measure. Then come back the next day tap politely on the broken door frame and say hello old chap, look I'm sorry about all the mess yesterday bit of a missunderstanding don't you know, now how would you like to be my friend I'll give you this bag of millet if you do?.

Is it me or does that sound like the completely wrong way of doing things?? :? :roll:

Comments

• mellman01
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    It's deffo you Mell, did you forget your medication today? :shock:

nope I didn't but lack of sleep and to much pain has sent me off on one again rehab. :roll:
  • mellman01
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    K, get your head down for a while, I will hold the fort here

No good over tired now, I also took a night all and it did nothing, I must be imune to sleep these day's I guess rehab
  • mellman01
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    k, option 2, A rub down by an oily forum member,:shock: when I say member I mean a person, not a part of a body mentioned in e mails from dubious sources :roll:

I'm just gonna have a cup of T and watch weakest link, if I watch the news I'm liable to shoot me TV, talk to the Taliban my bum,
    What was it 'storming 'Norman Swartzcopf called the guff coming out of Iraqs information ministry in the first gulf war?, bovin scatology wasn't it, seem to fit this point in time just right, the same could be said for the phrase I told you so. :roll: