Hi everyone

Options
skinny123
skinny123 Member Posts: 2
edited 22. Feb 2010, 19:47 in Say Hello Archive
Im a 33 year old lass who has ha arthritis from the age of 10. I'e had both hips and both knees replaced over the years. I'm looking for people the same age to chat to as I haven't got many friends and it would be nice to chat to friends who can understand what feelings and what pain at times I suffer. Although I don't complain a lot anyone same age who feels like a chat im here

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Skinny,
    You poor thing , going through all that at your age.Just to say a big welcome to this really friendly site, I am a little bit older well 59 to be precise.
    you will get lots of support on this site, go over to the young persons , there are many on here that you can talk to.
    love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Skinny

Welcome to the forum. There are quite a few on here in your age group and although they flit around on all the zones, some stick to more to the young people's zone. You have no need to feel lonely now that you have found us lot. We all know what it is like to have arthritis to a greater or lesser degree and all try our best to help and support each other and answer any questions as best we can.

The chitchat zone is lively and fun too, you will make lots of friends there :D

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • gickygawky
    gickygawky Member Posts: 478
    Options
    Hi there Skinny!

Welcome to the forum!

I am 33 too and have AS. I have found this site to be a great help as am sure you will. There are lots of people about the same age as us and I found it to be such a relief to see that I wasn't as alone as I thought I was with my battle against Arthur.

I hope to see you on the chit chat zone shortly - there is always something going on there :)

Arna x
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Skinny

A big Welome from me too.

We offer support to one another when needed.

We also like to have some fun too, so you would be welcome to the Cafe on the CChat zone where you can eat anything you like or join in on any topic there

Trish