EARTHQUAKE CHILE

chile168
chile168 Member Posts: 384
edited 27. Feb 2010, 14:51 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Everyone,

As you may have heard my country was hit by an earthquake early hours. Managed to contact my father and he is fine. Still awaiting news about sister, family and friends.

Please join me in a PRAYER.

Thanks for your support

Eve

Comments

• wibberley
    wibberley Member Posts: 421
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Eve,

I'm so sorry to hear some of your family members may have been affected by this terrible earthquake. Sending positive thoughts.

Lois x
  • jackie1955
    jackie1955 Member Posts: 632
    [quote="chile168. Please join me in a PRAYER...... Eve[/quote]

Have done, Eve.

God bless, Jackie[/i]
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    I'm so sorry to hear the news. Thoughts and prayers go out to all in Chile. Or live in far away places, like you with family and friends in Chile, and are worried about their safety.
    Love Sue
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Hi Eve,

Sending positive thoughts that they're all okay, you must be very worried. :( Please let us know if you hear anything.

Luv Legs :|
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • lizzie7ne
    lizzie7ne Member Posts: 154
    Hi Eve,

I am sending positive thoughts to you, I hope your family are safe, please let us know when you hear any news.

lizzie
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Oh Eve you got it, sending as much positive thoughts as I can and hope you soon hear something. ((( ))) Luv Cris x
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Hi Eve,
    Joining with the rest in sending you strength and love to see you through this worrying time.

I will say a prayer for your family too. Irisx
  • fester
    fester Member Posts: 98
    My thoughts to you and your family Eve and all earthquake victims worldwide.
    We certainly seem to be getting some strong quakes at the moment,makes me glad almost that i live in the UK.
  • chile168
    chile168 Member Posts: 384
    Hi Everyone,

Thank you all so much for your kind support. I have given more update in the Chat forum.

Sorry but my mind is all over the place and still anxious about the days ahead. I have been in lots of earthquakes and worried about the aftershocks.

I have lit 2 candles and praying for my family, friends, people of Chile and all areas which are on alert.

I truly appreciate all the support and sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Love x

Eve