thank you

Options
janis1966
janis1966 Member Posts: 6
edited 12. Mar 2010, 16:36 in Say Hello Archive
thank you too all the people who sent me replies to the first post i have ever done,it has made me feel a lot better about things to find out the blood tests are sometimes inconclusive,as i was beginning to doubt myself and had started to think that it might be all in my head.
i am a very shy and quiet person,but hopefully i might pluckup enough courage to go into your cafe

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello Janis
    Like I said in your fist post, people on here are very supportive, it was the best thing I ever did finding thing forum.
    Make sure you do come in the chit chat zone, I was nervous at first, but now I love it, come and have calorie free food in the cafe, we are abit mad, but it really take your mind off things :)
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi again Janis a010.gif

Do hope you feel able to join us on chit chat or anywhere else. You are more than welcome, so do jump in on any topic that appeals when you feel ready.
    look forward to seeing you again soon.
    Chris
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    janis1966 wrote:
    thank you too all the people who sent me replies to the first post i have ever done,it has made me feel a lot better about things to find out the blood tests are sometimes inconclusive,as i was beginning to doubt myself and had started to think that it might be all in my head.
    i am a very shy and quiet person,but hopefully i might pluckup enough courage to go into your cafe

Come on I will hold your hand and we can go to the cafe, and get a cuppa, we have a kitten called Cuddles, and a cow which we milk she is Marrigold.

Trish xx