hospital

Options
lucymum
lucymum Member Posts: 113
edited 9. Apr 2010, 03:54 in My child has arthritis
well we are off to hossy again today. i am not looking forward to it as lucy's flare seems to be going nowhere and after the farce that was last weeks attempt at iv's has not apeared to help.
Lucy has no energy is not sleeping right and is in "extra pain".
She needs another booster till the mtx kicks in, we only done 7 weeks!!!! it not making any differance at the moment. Poor little begger is so fed up, she had 5 joyous weeks where she had some relief and now she back to not being able to do much.

I know like many of you hate seeing ur babies in pain, she is so down emotionally, i wish i could just take it all away.

Comments

• speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sending you both (((hugs)))

Speedalong
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    HiLucy's mum

I'm sorry to read about your little girl. I do hope they can do something for her today. It is not nice being an adult with Arthur, but knowing there are kiddies with it well it must be horrible for you to have to see her like that.

Well, a (((((()))) for her
    Trish xxx
  • illihor
    illihor Member Posts: 283
    Options
    Oh no hugs. I hope she feels some benefit from MTX soon. I think Kayleigh has been on 13 weeks possibly 14 can't remember but she's in a big flare up now she woke at 6am screaming in pain about her knees there's just no way to describe that feeling

good luck and hope all goes well and your having a good easter break.