hello everybody nice to meet you

littlebird
littlebird Member Posts: 2
edited 18. May 2010, 17:32 in Say Hello Archive
hello i have been looking through all the forums and have felt compelled to join you all i have very recently been told i have oesteoarthritis in my hands knees and feet which quite frankly has scared me im only 32 and now feel a bit pathetic, but being a determined sole i will try not shred too many tears and leave my face looking as bad as my hands !! you all seem a lovely bunch of people and i will look forward to our communications xx

Comments

• wibberley
    wibberley Member Posts: 421
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Littlebird and welcome to the forum!

Lois x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hello littlebird
    And a very warm welcome from me, you have come to the right place, the people on here are so supportive and friendly, I do hope you are not in to much pain.
    Hope to see you posting more very soon
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    HI Littlebird

a huge welcome form me too :D

You can whinge a bit here you knwo if you need to - getting a diagnosis of arthritis takes some getting your head round.

Take a look at the forums and join in wherever you want to - we are a nice bunch and you will be made very welcome.

Take care

Toni xx
  • scorpio
    scorpio Member Posts: 159
    littlebird wrote:
    hello i have been looking through all the forums and have felt compelled to join you all i have very recently been told i have oesteoarthritis in my hands knees and feet which quite frankly has scared me im only 32 and now feel a bit pathetic, but being a determined sole i will try not shred too many tears and leave my face looking as bad as my hands !! you all seem a lovely bunch of people and i will look forward to our communications xx

hi littlebird, i am 32 too - and i know how hard it can be, but with the help of your family, friends and us on here you will soon feel alot better

chris
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Littlebird

A warm welcome from me.

This is a very friendly place to come to. I have made so many friends on here.

We all try to help one another with advice or tips.

32 is young to have arthur but there are many mums on here with young children who have it. I never knew that until I joined here. Arthur stikes at any age.

If you have any questions post them on the LWA Forum more peeps will see it on there.

We also have the CChat Forum, where we have a cafe, why not pop in for a cuppa and a natter.

Well I hope to see you posting soon

Love Trish xx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hello and welcome from me too! You are in good company here and everyone is really friendly. Look forward to seeing your posts in future.
    Love Tilly x
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Welcome Littlebird, such diseases are no respector of age, that's for certain. I hope you enjoy the forum, people are really caring and supportive. Take Care XXX Bubbles.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).