Hello to you all

jme450
jme450 Member Posts: 3
edited 22. May 2010, 11:02 in Say Hello Archive
Hi everyone,
My name is Jamie the last time I found this site there was no forum!! (gives you some idea how long ago that must have been) I am now 45 years young and have had RA for 41 years!! pretty much all my life infact so have not really known much different.

Anyway have found the site again and taken the plunge so a big hello to one and all.

Comments

• tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    jme450 wrote:
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Jamie the last time I found this site there was no forum!! (gives you some idea how long ago that must have been) I am now 45 years young and have had RA for 41 years!! pretty much all my life infact so have not really known much different.

Anyway have found the site again and taken the plunge so a big hello to one and all.
    Hi Jamie and welcome! You obvously have lots of experience to share! Glad you have found the forum and look forward to your posts. Tilly x
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Jamie

A warm welcome from me.

You have come to the right place. With the experience of RA you have had will help lots of people on here.

We do try to help one another on here, giving advise or tips.

We have 3 Forums one is for younger people. Then we have the LWA this is where we all go to ask questions also get help.

The other one is the CChat there are always lots of topics that you can reply to. We also have the cafe if you need a cuppa.

I hope to see you posting soon.

Trish
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi Jamie

You have had it a while so we'll expect all the answers form you :wink:

serioulsy i am glad you ventured on again because you found US :D

You are very welcome.

Love

Toni xx
  • jme450
    jme450 Member Posts: 3
    Thankyou for the welcome and am pleased I have found this to! Am not that up with these forums so bear with me please for any mistakes.

As for expercience I am willing to offer any I can (whatever help I may be)lol. Please anyone who wishes to ask me any questions then I will be more than willing to answer whatever I can! (so don't be afraid to ask)lol. But am sure the expercience will be just as rewarding for me as well! although I have lived with RA as long as I can remember I have not had much contact with others in the same position so am looking forward to meeting you all and making some new friends I hope. I live near Guilford in Surrey take care all Jamie.
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Jamie

Don't worry about not being up on Forums. All you do is look at the say LWA Living with Arthritis well click on that and then look at what people have asked. :)

If you see a question that you can answer go the bottom of the page and click then write like we have to you.

If you make aa mistake please don't worry. We all have made mistakes :)

Give it a try, or go to CChat see if there is anything on there and reply to it.

Trish
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    hello Jamie
    And a very warm welcome from me, you really have come to the right place, the people on here are very friendly and supportive.
    Any questions you have post them on LWA and when you feel like it come and join us in chit chat.
    you take care
    Barbara .
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Welcome to the forum Jamie, it is a wonderful place to share thoughts, ideas, problems, grumbles, advice and not forgetting cups of T and huge slices of cake. Pop into the cafe at any hour, there is usually one of us about, making T or eating chocolates.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).