Hello from me

keith1965
keith1965 Member Posts: 13
edited 22. May 2010, 16:50 in Say Hello Archive
Hi just wanted to say hello I am keith only found out that I have seronegative a few weeks ago and have found this site very helpfull just feel a bit lost a the moment on how to cope with it all so its nice to be in touch with people that are feeling the same so I will be poping on to ask a few things now and then thanks

keith

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Keith
    And a very warm welcome from me, you have come to the right place, the people on here are really friendly and very surpportive.
    If you have any questions post them in LWA and come and join us in chit chat when you are ready.
    You take care
    Barbara
    Love
    Barbara
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hi Keith - and welcome from me too! Sorry about your diagnosis but you have come to the right place for support from others who
    will understand what you are going through. Please do post and we will do our best to help. You will also find the "chit chat" forum a good place for some light relief so that's worth a visit too!
    Love Tilly x
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Hi Keith, welcome to the forum, glad you found us. Only been around myself for a short time but have found the support here amazing. It certainly helped me come to terms with having arthritis and what that means. You will have plenty of people willing to help and advise and should be able to share a few laughs now and then on chit chat. Look forward to seeing you around, best wishes, Brenda :)
  • robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    Hello Keith......
    Welcome...

There are a few men on this site.......

But its a woman dominated thing...........

And probably all the better for it........

Its a friendly place.........feel free to join in as you wish..

Rob x
    Roba045.gif
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi Keith

A warm welcome from me too.

This is a very friendly place, and we do try to support one another with advice also tips.

We have the LWA Zone for when we want an answer to some arthur related problem.

On CChat we relax there and have a laugh. There are topics there that you can post on or even do a Thread yourself for others to post on.

Well I hope to se you posting soon

Trish
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi kieth welcome hope you find the sight of use and get to know us all we help each other through the good and bad times good luck val
    val