hi all

lucymum
lucymum Member Posts: 113
edited 20. Jul 2010, 11:10 in My child has arthritis
hi to everyone x x x
lucy is doing tons better later, her mtx finally seems to be kicking in!! She is tons more active and is genrally happier.
we are having a big problem with her @attitude@ she gets frustrated very easy and seems to be acting out for attention. she is seeing a counsoler but we seem to be getting nowhere!!!
The behaviour has apeared to escolate when her mtx was upped!!! does anyone else have this experience?? She seems very angry!!
another thing i have noticed is her having more upset tummies but i am not sure if thi is still down to the steriods!!

well i hope you are all on and ur kids are well x x x

Comments

• speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Lucy's Mum,
    That is great news that Lucy had more energy for life again and is being more active.

I don't take mtx so shall leave your questions to the experts, but have just read a thread by mummyb who says mtx makes her very tired and lots of peeps agreed - especially when increasing. Did cross my mind that tired children tend to have more "attitude."

Good luck with "attitude" - chat to her friend's mum's they will probably say it is partly her age too!! and enjoy her being more active.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • illihor
    illihor Member Posts: 283
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Kayleigh is like this and if she's even the slightest bit run down omg it's terrible her attitude stinks god help us during teenage years if this is what they are like now lol.

I'm so pleased the MTX is starting to take effect now.

Michelle xxx