dla results for daughter

nuishka
nuishka Member Posts: 28
edited 13. Aug 2010, 17:14 in My child has arthritis
didnt get a result as such,told me they wanted to write to the school for more info from last claim time,dont understand at all.but the dwp turned up for all the afternoon appeals dont kmow why they came either but guys i havent lost i havent won either but i now have a rep who i met there today,so that will take pressure of me a bit,he went in with client back out in ten mins with a lrc to hrc for his client who didnt look disabled i any way or form,but they may b other reasons ,im not judging,i will have to c this guy,and wait for the school to reply to them now,have a good relationship with the person i put as a contact,so i want to c what questions they r asking,and if i am happy about the questions or not,because they dont c her at 7.30 in the morning trying to get up,or when she is home from school absoultley done in do they,any of u guys had any exp of them writing to the school ,love lorraaine

Comments

• speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Good luck with it, Lorraine. Good that you have someone supporting you and taking the pressure off a bit.

I often have to fill in parts of DLA forms for my pupils at school, this usually concerns communication, self help skills, mobility, support needed at school, levels of supervison needed etc

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.