Hugs for Brenda (Mummy B)

trisher
trisher Member Posts: 9,263
edited 5. Sep 2010, 05:35 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

Last night I was talking to Brenda (MummyB) She told me that her family had been involved in a car crash.

Although luckily her family were not too badly hurt and received scratches cuts and bruises. They are all very shaken up and by the state of the car it was a wonder they were not killed.

Brenda was not involved in this but she is very upset and shook up herself.

Brenda, I'm thinking of you and your family and just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear what happend but glad it was not worse.

Theae hugs are for you and your family and I hope that you all feel a bit better soon.

g10222.gif

Love Trish xxxx

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Brenda, more ((((((((((()))))))))) for you, hope you feel better soon.

Annie
    xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    brenda just glad things turned out as well as it did val
    val
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Hugs from me and the forum team too. The accident must have been a real shock for you.

Jean
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Brenda
    I am so glad they weren't badly hurt,no wonder they were shaken up, I hope they are all recovering well.
    And you take care, shock is an awful thing to deal with.
    Love and hugs ((((((((()))))))
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    What a lovely surprise to see this thread, thank you Trish for starting it and thanks to Annie, Val, Trish, Jean 123 and Barbara for your best wishes. We came so close to losing our daughters and grandaughter yesterday, some sort of miracle happened to save them. The car is a complete write off and somersaulted across the three lanes of the M62, landing on its roof in a ditch. The person causing this drove off, but lots of other kind people stopped to help them and call the emergency services. We are so fortunate to have such good people looking out for us, the alternative doesn't bear thinking about. we'll always be grateful for their safe return to us. Love and hugs to all.....and .......please, always wear your seatbelt xxxxxxxxx (((((((((())))))))))
  • trisher
    Brenda

Gosh Brenda I did not know it was that bad in the night when I spoke to you. I could sense you were not yourself. I did not like to ask loads of questions.

I wanted to do something to show we all cared about you and your family.

I hope they will recover soon Brenda and you do too.

love Trish xxxxx
  • Rainbow77
    Rainbow77 Member Posts: 275
    Hi Brenda

I am really sorry to hear about the terrible shock that you and your family have had. Someone was definitely looking out for them and I am really pleased that they are fine apart from some cut and bruises.

The other outcomes are scary to even start to think about. I am glad people did come to their aid and the emergency services.

Hugs for you all

Fayann xxx
  • mummyb
    Thanks again Trish and thank you too to Fayann for your good wishes, it means such a lot to us. I feel that we are truly blessed today and my girls have never been more beautiful to me than they were when I first saw them yesterday all battered and bruised, they all have cracking bruises in the shape of their seat belts, a matching set lol xxxx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Hi Brenda just wanted you to know I was thinking of you and your family.

g10197.gif

Love from Jules xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Oh Brenda so sorry to read this. You poor thing. Im so glad they are all safe. Take care now.
    Sending you ((((hugs)))) in abundance.
    luv debs
  • mummyb
    Thanks Julie and Debs, much appreciated xxxx
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Hello Brenda

Gosh - what a terrible shock for you all.. I'm so very relieved to hear that your daughters and grandaughter escaped with just cuts and bruises..

(I was on the M62 yesterday ..)

Marion xx
  • mummyb
    Hi Marion, thanks for your good wishes. They were on their way to Hull to the Deep, needless to say they didn't get there, they were abot 20 miles from Hull and it happened at lunch time. Love and hugs ((((()))))
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Oh Brenda,
    What can I say, just so pleased that you have seen them as you would not have been satisfied until you had.
    They will be feeling it now so they must take it easy over the next few days.
    Hugs all round flower.

Tell them to do the neck exercises when they can it really can help the stiffness.

Lv Ix
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    I`m horrified to read this Brenda, but, not a bit surprised. I hate the M62 with a passion, and will go miles out of my way to avoid it.

Cherish them even more than usual. Family is all.......Ange......x.
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Hi brenda

Just to say i am thinking of you and sending hugs ((()))

juliepf xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    OMG!!!

I am so sorry t hear that you have had a scary accident, but as you say it has made you love them all even more if that were possible.

I am glad they have belt shaped bruises - that means they are alive and here safely.

All my very very best to you all.

Love and hugs

Toni xx
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Oh Brenda

what a shock.

I am just so glad that your darling daughters and granddaughter are safe although they must be very shaken. Hold them close.

love and ((((hugs))))

Iris x
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Brenda

sending you and all your familiy loads of (very gentle) wonky hugs.

I am so glad that they were not badly hurt.

thinking of you all

WOnky
  • trisher
    Brenda

Popping in today I hope your daughters and grandaughter are a little better but they must be so sore. I cannot imagine how they felt rolling over like that they must have been so scared.

Sending my love to all of you

Trish xxxx
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Hi Brenda

Sending you and your family loads of (((((((hugs)))))) and glad they are ok!!

Louise xxxxx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • mummyb
    Hi everyone, thank you so much for all your good wishes, I'm pleased to say that the physical wounds are starting to heal, but they're all having nightmares, so hopefully they'll fade soon. I'm thanking god everyday for their safe return to us. I'm overwhelmed by all your kindness, thank you so much/ love and hugs, Brenda xxx
  • trisher
    Brenda

I'm glad they are a little better but the mental scarring may last for a long time for them and for you to.

Just want you to know that we are all here for you my friend, if you need to talk you know how to get me.

All my love Trish xxxx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    mummyb wrote:
    Hi everyone, thank you so much for all your good wishes, I'm pleased to say that the physical wounds are starting to heal, but they're all having nightmares, so hopefully they'll fade soon. I'm thanking god everyday for their safe return to us. I'm overwhelmed by all your kindness, thank you so much/ love and hugs, Brenda xxx

Hi Brenda

I've only just read this, and I'm so sorry to hear about the awful accident, but thank goodness they are not too badly injured.

I was involved in a car crash a few years ago, and luckily I wasn't badly injured, but it caused me to be very scared on motorways afterwards. Even now, I am very nervous, and have a bit of a phobia as a result of the accident.

I do hope that your daughters and grand-daughter will make a good recovery from their nasty shock.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • mummyb
    Thank you so much for your kind wishes, Trish, Joan and Babycham, as usual I have ben overwhelmed by the support from everyone on this site. I'm pleased to say that everyone is slowly getting back to being their usual self, physical scars healing nicely and emotional ones coming along too.

Thanks again, love and (((((hugs))))) Brenda and family xxxxxx