Options
124»

Comments

• tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi DD

Apart from everything else, you have all my sympathy on the hot/cold thing. As you know, I've been there, done that, got the hot water bottle, fleecy blanket, fan and very soggy T-shirt so I do understand.

Still thinking of you.

Love Tilly x
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Afternoon DD ...... I do hope that the sun is shining on you today? IT is here and it seems to make so much difference to how I feel.

Littlelegs is earning her sawdust balls today ..... after she's settled Iris, she's off to Kim(Jaspercat) but promises to come back via yours in order to make sure she can bark at your body and tell it to behave :wink:

she's also towing a huge caravan full of forum hugs which is constantly being topped up, so please help yourself and then point her in the direction of Yorkshire at teatime .... I know she'll get back here if you mention the 't' word :wink::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hope you are feeling less diabolical today

hugs
    WOnky
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi DD,

Right just for you g075.gif will stay on till you see the doc! You do need an whole meds review..... I know.... but you do need one flower. ((( ))) Cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    You angel! I love you in a chicken suit! I am feeling much more like DD should feel today: three hours uninterrupted kip will do that to a girl. I think I'm back on the up, despite being on the thin end of the humira wedge. I have another two days on 20mg pred, today and tomorrow, then I will reduce to 17.5 and start the whole farrago again until I get to 10 and realise I can't cope and then increase. Badda bing! (as they said in The Sopranos)

Many thanks to all of you who have kept me afloat during this latest episode. You all know I am not good at the huggy-kissy-kissy stuff, so just think Dame Edna Everage - I love you all! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi DD,

Love the glasses :lol::lol: The hair... needs to be a bit more purple :wink:

Glad your more you and this suit appears to be glued on... I must ask littlelegs how to do a quicker costume change....

Come on we have a bop round....... ((( ))) all sugar coated just for you! :lol::lol: and 'Remember how you pulled me through......' xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I remember! I remember! I remember, I remember . . . :D
  • skezier
    Options
    Sorry can't hear you... I m cloud hopping on track 5 off track 12 :lol::lol::lol::lol: hell its what I needed :lol::lol::lol: xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL! ARGARU THE LOT OF IT! :D
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi DD

you and skiezer go careful all that bopping about.

glad you are feeling a little better and that you are going to see doc next week about bp. Think you shoud also make a rhmmy app if he can't help you.

Have a lovely afternoon as the weather here and hopefully there is quite nice.

Take care
    thinking of you
    JuliePF x
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Jeepers DD :shock:

I go awol for a few days and find you having such a bad time there it has got to 6 pages already and I missed it. :? Really hope you are feeling a little more DD like today. After yesterdays monsoons here at least it is not raining at the moment here so I am grateful for that. Do take care of yourself and I hope you can catch up on some sleep soon. As Cris will tell you we have hammers and are not afraid to use them :lol: Hang in there and if all else fails get the music turned up. Since I am the huggy kissy type you are getting these (((( )))) :D
    Really hope next week is a better one for you.
    Chris
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    It's feeling better already, thanks to pred. I must go and do today's dose! Nice to see you back - you had a good time? DD
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi DD :D

so when's this appointment next week :?: do we have to come and torture it out of you :? :lol:

there are so many of us wanting to change things for you damsel... and if good wishes, hopes and hugs would do it... you'd be cured!! hang on a minute... that'd be no good cause you'd not stay with us on the forum and we need your wry humour :|:D:wink:

honestly DD... YOU NEED TO GET A MEDS REVIEW. I know I shouted (sorry Damsel & Mods) but how do we persuade you?
    have you ever even spoken to a pharmacist about the combination of drugs you're on and whether it's actually safe to take them as you do :?: you could at least speak to a pharmacist DD..eh?

right... bossiness over now P-l-e-a-s-e do something about this :!:

Iris xxx :mrgreen:
  • chris7
    Options
    Thanks DD

I have just replied to your message elsewhere. Yes had a lovely week away followed by the inevitable slump on returning to the mundane, the monotonous and energy sapping slog that is earning a living. Why do the highs have to end and send us back down to earth with a such bump? :? Order is slowly being restored here bless you, just hope you are on the way up for a while.
    take care.
    Chris
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    That is always the problem, isn't it? The break from routine is splendid then reality returns and whacks one around the head. I have replied to your reply. :wink: DD
  • skezier
    Options
    Oh Chris I couldn't describe this earning a living better if I tried! ((((())))) and dig out the lump hammer in case we need it! xxx

Hi DD,

Had a drift and hope you have at sometime today? Better than meds that one.. though.... I may have shown how broken I feel on CC again :roll: :oops: :oops: You got a hug bucket... no its not to throw up in with sugar overload its been told to hug you every time you need it too.... or 2 hourly regardless :wink: Cris xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,433
    Options
    Hi Cris

is that a brave HUG then?

I hope it's strong :shock:

Hi Chris again :wink:

DD i hope you survive all the hugging - mind you if I was there where you are I would force one on ya too :wink:k010.gif
  • skezier
    Options
    Oh Toni it's mega strength and just what she wants really..... :wink: side glance at DD trying to outrun the bucket :lol::lol: xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    hope you gave it some super-speedy-hug-power :lol:

I think I can see it too :shock:

wow - it is FEARLESS :shock:
  • skezier
    Options
    Toni it boldly goes where no other hug would dare :lol::lol::lol: xx

Hi DD,

Sorry flower your are stuck with the hug bucket though,....... ((((( ))))) xx .... this is no way to treat a friend..... DD I ill call it back in a few hours :wink:
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi DD,

I do hope things are stabilizing a bit for you. Fingers are crossed for a more peaceful night for you.

Jessicar says Hi, :D

Lv, Ix
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello you lovely lot! I missed this yesterday, my apologies! Hugs are always welcome, I'm just not too good at dishing them out, tho I hope I am getting better. I only ever put what I mean - well, most of the time!

I had a good day yesterday, pred-propping is working well. On the clattering home last night from the curry house I skidded twice on slugs, which has set everything off beautifully - two HUGE knees today and much pain when walking, grrrrrrrrrrrrr. It was the sticks that skidded, that throws one off balance and wrenches things - I loathe this ************ disease. Never mind, eh? Humira tomorrow - which I had forgotten about! DD
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Well there's a pleasure for you to look forward too then :wink:

Glad the hugs did their job - I was very worried for them :shock:

Love

Toni xx
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi DD :D

glad you are feeling even a little bit better. :wink:

the skidding home from the curry house..... slugs was it? you sure :lol::lol::lol:

anyway hope the Humira tomorrow gives you a boost and that you can bring yourself down from the preds without mishap.

...eh... when you seeing the rheummy?

love and (((hugs))) cause you can never have enough!

Iris xx
  • chris7
    Options
    Hi DD

Just popping in to see how you are. Glad the pred popping helped but sorry to hear about the slugs fettling you after your evening out. How very dare they! :x I'm liking those renewable hug buckets Cris. :D Think a few of you could use them at the moment. Work okish today since no one wanted to go shopping in the monsoon weather we had again!! :shock: To answer your question DD, I'm told my sis is about 20 mins older than me, they had to drag me out apparently. :?
    Hang in there, I really hope this week is a better one for you and that the knees soon recover. Adding some fortitude, and hugs ((( )))
    love
    Chris
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi, what with slippy slugs in your neck of the woods, slippy leaves where Marion is and the slippy moss by us ... we are all getting a bit of practise in for the dreaded winter ... hope the humira helps your knees forgive and forget and you manage to lower the pred for a bit again.

Speedy

ps the whole hugs thing started by Cris made smile ...
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.