hi

Options
mirabella
mirabella Member Posts: 272
edited 30. Oct 2010, 13:06 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi everyone,another beautifull day here,just lovin all your messages,will try and learn how to reply to you all.Well I had such plans for today should have known better.First wanted to make most of weather and wanted to move garden pots around to there right place,so as usual legs would not comply!! My so called partner had other ideas,football far more important!!! then after a screaming fit that got me no where,thought I would look you all up! My computer decided that updates were needed right in the middle of my first message! took the opportunity to spend a penny,only to find the loo brush sticking down the toilet?? my frame halfway across the bathroom!!!!! Then a friend turned up wanting coffee,he only visits once in a blue moon!By now my strop and temper has reached beyond it's safe limits!!! Now my girls(dogs) want there dinner,and to top it all I seemed to have developed sticky keyboard syndrome so now taking me twice as long to type!!!!

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Mirabella

By now my strop and temper has reached beyond it's safe limits!!!

Is it safe to come out yet?

199.gif

Funny how when everything is going wrong, a friend who you haven't seen in years turns up out of the blue. No-one ever calls when you are at your best, do they :?:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    Your right there joan,

my house can be tidy for days and no one visits, the days i feel okish and deside to sort stuff and turn the house upside down i get visitors :?

sounds like you have had one heck of a day maribella, sending you calming hugs

coco xx
  • mirabella
    mirabella Member Posts: 272
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Mirabella

By now my strop and temper has reached beyond it's safe limits!!!

Is it safe to come out yet?

199.gif

Funny how when everything is going wrong, a friend who you haven't seen in years turns up out of the blue. No-one ever calls when you are at your best, do they :?:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi mirabella
    What a day you have had, I call it sods law, I hope you have your feet up now, with a nice cuppa :)
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara