end of another month!

Options
mirabella
mirabella Member Posts: 272
edited 31. Oct 2010, 18:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well you guys out there,hope you've all had a good Sunday!!! I hate the fact that its so dark earlier,so rubbish,why do it?? Look forward to chatting to some of you in November! Mirabella x

Comments

• ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    edited 31. Oct 2010, 16:49
    Options
    Hi Mirabella,

It is nice to meet you. Have you had a good weekend? Yes the clocks changing is always a downer. Makes you realise that winter is upon us. I have got to say that I love the autumn colours though.

I do miss the open fires we use to all have when I was a nipper. Hot buttered toast (all be it slightly burnt) from the fire. :lol::lol:

Lv, Ix
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi mirabella
    I find it strange how quick the time goes has we get near the end of the year, or is it just me :)
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Mirabella :)

I have had a good weekend thank you and I hope you have too. Today I have been doing lots of baking which I enjoy although I only do basic cooking, nothing too fancy :)

I am going to London tomorrow to meet up with a couple of ex- workmates, for lunch, one I have not seen for 34 years, so should be interesting :D

Look forward to seeing your name on the forum in November :lol:

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    elnafinn wrote:
    Hi Mirabella :)

I have had a good weekend thank you and I hope you have too. Today I have been doing lots of baking which I enjoy although I only do basic cooking, nothing too fancy :)

I am going to London tomorrow to meet up with a couple of ex- workmates, for lunch, one I have not seen for 34 years, so should be interesting :D

Look forward to seeing your name on the forum in November :lol:

Luv
    Elna x

Good evening Elna, wow.. 34 years? We met up with two friends we havent seen for 10/11 years today and I thought that was a long time, lol..

Anyway, happy end of October to you and all on here..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Hmmm, 34 years, Elna? I find myself tending to avoid those I knew 30 odd years ago........a misspent youth?

It is definitely November, the Acer has suddenly decided to shed it's leaves..........the garden looks gorgeous with a carpet of bright red leaves, but hubby says they've got to go!

Come to think of it, the garden is about the right size for a carpet!

Annie