Val's Cafe

Comments

• coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Morning Tony

i will join you with a cuppa. hows the cd /dvd shelf comming along?

yep im invisable this morning :shock: mind that might not be a bad idea, just got up and got bed head hair :lol:

coco xx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    coco67 wrote:
    Morning Tony

i will join you with a cuppa. hows the cd /dvd shelf comming along?

yep im invisable this morning :shock: mind that might not be a bad idea, just got up and got bed head hair :lol:

coco xx

Hi Coco, the hair ain't so bad.. :) I am waiting to be told where I can stick my shelves, but am really afraid of what answers I might get back :shock: :shock: I managed to borrow a wheel barrow for all the DVD's so that wasn't too bad. I think it's normally used for either moving painkillers around or Delboy when he's had a few, not quite sure which yet :?

Hope you're ok today?
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    a bit on the go slow side today tony, even me fingers are sleepy :( but another coffee should wake them up. do you want a builders?

i see you made good use of the wheel barrow. :D

coco xx
  • tjt6768
    Aye, a nice builders please.. I don't know what happened then, my pc went a bit doo-lally on me and booted me out..

The wheelbarrow needs a bit of oil on one of the whels by the way, the squeaking nearly woke the dead!! :roll:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi all not sure liking these changes but then never did like change lol need loads of tea mum due to drop in in a min so ought to get sorted for work but would rather catch up with you lot mind you only read this page the oil in the cupboard under the sink put it there last night we will never get everything put back the shelves for the books filling nicely annie does great job with them put cd shelves over there on that wall near the cd player have we enough speakers do you think this colour a bit much for the wall
    [size=150]yellow[/size]
    val
  • tjt6768
    morning Val, it's all a bit weird eh? I'm sure we'll all get used to it.. Thanks for the oil, I will get the wheels seen to. Then I suppose I should get myself out, gotta go to Arg00s to buy my niece a birthday present.. Just can't seem to motivate myself though, the pain is really peeing me off this morning.. :x
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Tony, You'll have to be quick with the wheel barrow as Del was going to put all our painful bits on the bonefire tonight & we were chucking them in the wheelbarrow for him to collect.He was due to burn down the portacabin too.
    Hope were okish today & everyone is getting used to the changes here,
    I hope we havent lost anybody with the change over :roll:
    debs (who really should go hang the washing out) See yer later :D
  • tjt6768
    Hi Debs, don't worry I will be as quick as I can with the barrow.. Last I heard from Jean(Lawson) she emailedme saying she was havng trouble logging in, I will email her again later today to see if she's got it sorted.. Right, I am definately going to move my weary bones now.. See you all in a bit :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Tony, i think she re-registered & got on.
    The webmanager says to email him with email addys of anyone that cant get on & he will sort it & not to re-register.
    Its the password that has to be changed but if they havent up dated email then thats the problem,i panicked last night as i couldnt remember if i'd changed mine but luckily i had.
    I really must go now or i will be called a lazy ... :lol: Not that im bothered :wink::lol:
    take care & hope you have a good day.
    debs
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi

I'm new today can I can Iget a cup of tea please/

Thank you Stumpy
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi everyone
    Can someone tell me where the avatars have gone to :? think I will have my first builders in the new cafe...and a very large slice of cake :)
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Hi all i am sat here praying for a downpoor to keep the fire works to a minimum but i dout it will work , so will just have to turn the tv up and deffen the neighbours :lol: ,anybody want a hotdog with lovely fried onions x
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    It's rainin here Berty

have got some veggie hotdogs for us veggies if you could hot one up for me?

thanks
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Afternoon all,

large T and a huge slice of black forest please :D

Hope you are all enjoying the new place?

Rose x
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Afternoon to one and all, Bubbles is back, goodness it was a fraught time, trying to get back online. Anyway, let me get to my trolley and sort out my stock, it will be all of a mess.

Are my crayons not allowed now, seems that Cosgan's do not work - :?:

It must be time for a cuppa, will need all my energies for next week, GP Monday, Hospital Tuesday, Hospital Wednesday, that's most of the week taken care of :roll:
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Afternoon everyone...well that was fun trying to get back online.
    Peppermint tea please.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    they really did put us to the test, but we are nearly all on....I say nearly :?
    Think I will have a tea with you please.
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • lupin15
    I thought it was just me couldn't work out how to change my password but got there in the end.
  • lupin15
    Not sure what the whether has been like today been asleep most of it.
    I must admit i can remember one of my kids hiding amongst a clothes rail.....nearly hard a heart attack as we were living in Germany at the time. Needless to say he was put on reigns after that.
  • trisher
    [color=#FFBF0[/

Yes it is our pal's cafe should poll it then Mods. Ermm awe oer if we have a poll Mr Webmanager are you sure we won't blow up. :shock:
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Trish, I`ve found you!

I`ve got you a sticky bun with four cherries on top. Now, where`s me caramel choux buns. I have to hide `em from Debs and Rose. They`d eat a flock bed them two!!......Ange.x.
  • trisher
    Evening one and all

Sorry only just got in here ha ha.

Will have a coffee and have we any sticky bunco with cherries on the top?

Fireworks going off now.

I hope you are all okish?

Love Trish xxxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    I'm here! Oi be goin' slightly daft wi' all these goins on.....

But I can do some colours

and some more

But it's not easy when my last remaining brain cell just decided to call it a day.

I'll have a builders and see if it wakes him up.

Annie
  • annie_mial
    and if someone doesn't soon tell me who Google Bot is, I will die of curiosity!

Annie
  • annie_mial
    Thank you Del.........I will have a look round. My friend, eh?

Annie