newspaper interview

Options
lare73
lare73 Member Posts: 154
edited 16. Nov 2010, 12:55 in My child has arthritis
http://www.wharfedaleobserver.co.uk/news/news_local/8495950.Tom_wants_to_find_a_cure_for_his_own_crippling_illness/

hi all, just a quick link to a newspaper tom and i did last week.

hope your all well and the nasty weather isnt causing too much trouble xxx

Comments

• anniesmum
    anniesmum Member Posts: 102
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Clare - well done on all this. I am so impressed with your hard work and commitment. I know how busy you must be and you are really doing something for all of us. Thank you and I am looking forward to getting our invite and count us in on the day. Hope you and Tom are doing ok and have a lovely weekend.
    Lucy
  • lare73
    lare73 Member Posts: 154
    Options
    thank you lucy,

i also did an advert on realradio so listen out for it, weel commencing 29th november, it should be on 3 times each day for a week.

definately got leeds rhinos players coming on the day, and getting raffle prizes now, so coming together now, the phone does not stop ringing, my email box is always full, so this proves to me that this is needed. i am a busy bee, but know it all is worth it, our children deserve it.

say hi to annie for me

clare xx
  • anniesmum
    anniesmum Member Posts: 102
    Options
    Clare - you are so right. Our children do deserve it - we are all up for it. I think it"ll be great for the children to really realise they are not the only ones who suffer with Arthritis. If there is anything I can do let me know. A big thank you for being so proactive. Well done you. L x