Hell

nanasue
nanasue Member Posts: 465
edited 31. Dec 2010, 13:35 in Living with Arthritis archive
What fresh hell is this ???????????? Iwent to the opticians because I thought I had a problem with one of the lenses in my glasses, I found out I have a cataract in my left eye which will need an operation. Don't I have enough to deal with already ?????. Not a great start to 2011. Sorry, just feeling a bit fed up. :x :( :shock:

Comments

• stephiey
    stephiey Member Posts: 61
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I'm really sorry to hear that you're having a rough time. Unfortunately I don't know exactly how you feel but I really do hope you relieve your stress somehow. It's definitely ok to be fed up, no one expects you to be strong all the time. Although you must be a very strong person going through all this as well. Best wishes for 2011 and I genuinely hope you feel better soon.

Stephanie
    X
  • Bookseverywhere
    Bookseverywhere Member Posts: 196
    Look after yourself and get that cataract operated on.

Best wishes,
    Kevin.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    It's fixable. That is most definitely a good thing. You did the sensible thing in going for an eye test, and it's fixable. That fact is still a good thing. I wish you well with it - let us know when the dread deed will take place and we will be there to cheer you on. I wish you well and if you are doing anything tonight I hope you have some fun! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi Sue,
    The cataract is simple...compared to some of the other things we go through LOL...I've had both eyes done. {couple of years ago} with no problems......still have to wear reading glasses but dont need them to drive or watch TV etc.
    Shout if you have any questions and I'll try and answer them
    Love
    Hileena
  • nanasue
    nanasue Member Posts: 465
    Thank you all so much, I feel better now. Thanks Hileena I might take you up on that. I'm babysitting tonight so not going out on the razz, but having some family over for a buffet lunch tomorrow. Happy New Year to you all, hope it's better for all of us than this one. xxxxxxx