they came

valval
valval Member Posts: 14,911
edited 1. Jan 2011, 13:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
had to share this to those who saw post about burst pipe next door. the plumber came today any one with sw**ton insurance i feel for you they usless still need electrition and dehumidifiers not to mention heaters to dry carpets :)) :)) :)) :))
val

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Oh Bless x:(

Poor poor you all x:(

Here's to a dryer and happier New Year eh?? x:wink:

LOve

Toni xx
  • valval
    no more buckets to empty and she back sunday so no more waiting in for workmen for some one else lol happy new year
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Val you did all you could and more...poor you having all that to deal with....and yes I have heard of that company before...now you try and relax...
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I hope your neighbour really appreciates all that you have done - her 'problem' has blighted your Christmas and New Year, at the very least she should buy you something lovely as a token of her appreciation - is that likely to happen? I certainly hope so. I think she is lucky to have you as a neighbour. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    she gave a christmas present. she a lovely lady and it must be so hard when you away from home and not feeling well. frienship is its own reward what more can we ask for, material things do not last.(not laptops when i get my hands on them lol)
    val
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I didn't know any of that valval - I am glad that you get on well. We have had wonderful neighbours in the past, we are still in touch with those that moved (four lots to date). You are absolutely right: friendship counts, not the material stuff (tho it helps from time to time!) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    four lots of neighbours DD!? Maybe there's something to that, haha... Must be all them raves you have..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    we been neighbours for 27 years been a lot of changes in that time she a private person but the last few years we have got much closer was with her when she lost her husband as her daughter lives so far away and they did not know how long he would hang on and would not let any one go through that on there own she is such a strong lady and very proud.
    we none of us know all the ins and out of each other we always show the side to others that you want them to see
    val