GROUPS. MEET UP

Options
kmr
kmr Member Posts: 108
edited 15. Feb 2011, 07:07 in My child has arthritis
IS THERE ANY GROUPS IN DERBY'S/NOTTS 10 MILE J27/28 OF THE M1 OR WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO ARRANGE A MEET UP AGED 20-30 AS IVE SEARCHED THE NET AND THERE DOES'NT SEEM MANY GROUPS SO THOUGHT A MEET UP WOULD BE NICE

Comments

• kmr
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    well you LEARN something everyday
    and yes i wouldnt have put it on the arthritis forum if i didnt want to meet other arthur sufferers.
    so THANKS for the input it was most helpfull NOT :smile:
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi kmr

Not sure if there are any AC groups near you but you could take a look at "In your Area" to find out. If there isn't one and you were willing to start one up, AC will help you with that.....

Have you downloaded the Young People's Newsletter - may be something of interest there for you.

There is also Volunteer Youth Training that you may like to look at. You can find out about these things on this site, if you have not already had a look around.

Out of interest, if you were a former member what was your username before?

Elna
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • cathhankin
    cathhankin Member Posts: 28
    Options
    Wish i could help :( i'm kind of after the same thing but in the North West of England and the same age group too . hope you have some luck x x x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    del, it shoud be 'person's education'. The education belongs to the person, thus 'person' requires the possessive apostrophe.

kmr - I hope you can find a group to help, I live in the East of England so too far away from you. I hope your daughter isn't too bad at the moment. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • kmr
    Options
    Hi it was marooned before, she is not to good at the moment thanks for asking just looking into moving hospitals. hope you are well.
  • kmr
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    del, it shoud be 'person's education'. The education belongs to the person, thus 'person' requires the possessive apostrophe.

kmr - I hope you can find a group to help, I live in the East of England so too far away from you. I hope your daughter isn't too bad at the moment. DD
    :smile:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Changing hospitals is a big step but sometimes necessary. I hope your girl begins to feel a little better soon, then a lot better. Now that would be good, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • kmr
    Options
    just to add if there is anybody on facebook inbox me your name and we can chat that way also
    thanks