HR and the tail of the ice queen!.

Options
mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
Well wish me luck I have a meeting with the ice queen and the head boss tomorrow at 10,30. I don't really know what to expect but whatever it is there is little I can do, I have done my best and it's been 3 years of confusion and depression with very little empathy and a lot of negative attitudes and snide remarks from all I work with, and to top it all I have now been just been told I have chronic pain syndrome, and have had it ever since the knee op that set me off on this flippin road, it's crazy if I'd have lost an arm or a leg they would have been OK about things but suffering constant pain like this feels like I am wearing a great big sign saying lying hypochondriac everytime I go into work, anyway I will know by tomorrow what they have in store for me, ironically the flippin place is closing in a around 15 months anyway but they can't be arsed to leave me to rot like I have for the last 3 odd years, and to top it all they managed to get the investers in people award last year!,they should have come and talked to me I'd have put them straight on a few things.

Comments

• traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Well good luck for tomorrow Mellman..
    Let us know how you get on..
    Be thinking of you..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • mellman01
    Options
    Right heres an up date for you two, well I have ticked all the boxes for ill health but it's now gone back to the company Docotr as they can't make that call, I thought I was going to get it in the ear but post surgeon report they are more eympathetic now so it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, god do I feel worn out, Jesus it's been 3 years of going backwards and still no farther forward, anyway I am going up to bed for a kip as I am totally knackerd!.
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Oh bless mell, I do sympathise. I am waiting for a meeting with my "Ice queen" I have only been off since Dec and they have requested a report from my GP which is winging its way to head office as I write this. So I am expecting a call to a meeting soon.
    Good Luck
    Cath
  • mellman01
    Options
    The only thing I know is I know nothing! who was it who said that anyway????.
    Right anyway I’m no farther forward unless you class going up a level to stage 2 incapability is making progress?, it’s now been fired back to the OC health Doctor again ye gods it's been 3 years of this!!! :x , on the up side I have mentally given up and they can do what they like not a lot I can do about it, all I know it’s not a good time to get ill like I have. Seems to me OA RA chronic pain and fibro are the poor man’s illness or as many I’m sure privately think is more to do with hypochondria than a real illness or disability, yeah right you are!, I’m sure if I had hacked me leg off with a rusty saw for fun I’d get more empathy!.
    Sorry me spleens a bit itchy right now!.