wats the right job

Options
rgentry1989
rgentry1989 Member Posts: 52
hi, im 21 and im a dispenser ive suffered since i was five ive recently had terrible trouble at work there not overly surrportive but have put me in a sit down part of the store but now having problems with my hands can we win?
rachel

Comments

• traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I't's a tough one..
    If only there was a job where we could go on good days and stay at homes on bad... be perfect...
    Some people on here have very understanding employers others don't..
    I have been off sick since sep.. i have been looking at work from home jobs.. but it is very hard..
    Can work adapt to help you anymore??
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • rgentry1989
    Options
    They sent me to oci health but are relcutant they didn't wana move me but then a problem with my hands came up they relcuctanly did, they shud be addapting my work st but haven't so my consultant has nw had to inject the affected areas and wasn't happy so is writing a letter, I just feel like I want to be in a job I enjoy but my one love is dogs and I just can't see me managing it
    rachel
  • traluvie
    Options
    Work have to take note of wht occy health and doctor say otheriwse they could get into trouble.. don't feel like you are being pushed out..stand your ground.. there are a few on here going through similar situations regarding work... we will all be happy to talk listen and support you ...
    Have you though about advertising in the paper or shops to walk other peoples dogs.. or something similar??
  • rgentry1989
    Options
    Yes that's wat mum said she's nt happy, but I'm nt gr8 at that I just tend to cry and then I dnt think my manager is taking it serious but I do have a new team manager who I'm closer too so hope she will help me, I wanted to be a groomer but I'm hands can't grip a pen let alone scisoors lol, so I'm thinking trying to be a recpetionist at a vets and I reli want a dog of my own dad is up for it but the rench off losing are last I think is still with mum, I'm allredi feeling the benifits of being on here thanku v much
    rachel
  • traluvie
    Options
    It's ok to cry.. lets out a whole heap of emotions...
    Hopefully your new manager may be more sympathetic and hep and support you a bit more.. they have a job to support you as best as they can...
    Maybe you could do some voluntary work with animals and then you will be able to see how you get on and wether the job will suit you.. if so then you can feel confident applying for a job in that same position..
    Glad you are feeling a bit better.. we are all here to help..x
  • rgentry1989
    Options
    That's act a good idea might give me wat I crave even if I cudnt do it full time cause unfort I had to drop hours to cope so do have money worries too, she is lovley team manager but unfort got the same store manager I do knw since the job change work with my sister which can be good but can bring added stress but as I quite often fall ill I like having her there spec when I needed ambulance I think I just crave some dog time as I tend to nick my mates ha but I'm determined to sort this one way or another thanku v much x
    rachel
  • traluvie
    Options
    Just take one day at a time..
    Like is said were all here to help you if need be...
  • rgentry1989
    Options
    I will thanku v much talking has reli helped x
    rachel