Options
2»

Comments

• elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Ana

Well first of all to answer your question...I havent been told if i reach a target weight (or indeed what that may be, ive been always about 14 stone all my life and now due to loss of mobility a lot more)....Nobody has given me anything to aim for but im trying to make them see that im serious about wanting my life changed....
    I had my second opinion and at first he was hopeful of partial TKR then got notes from 1st bloke and it all changed, he was not as helpful as he'd first been...I questioned this, hence the fact im going back to see him on monday.....Id go for lots of opinions if i could but my confidence has been dented so much by first consultant who wouldnt answer any questions about a patellextomy to assist me make a decision on that...
    It sounds like youre being great, proactive and got great support from GP and your partner, sometimes I wish I was as brave as others but im not.....

I hope your treatment goes well and that you get the appropriate treatment for yourself....Its lovely to hear from you...

elainex