Hello just joined

Options
Jennycg
Jennycg Member Posts: 10
edited 31. Mar 2011, 16:37 in Say Hello Archive
Good morning all.

I have just joined today (my 61st birthday) and I thought it was time to bite the bullet. I have osteoporosis and uncertain whether I have RA or OA at this stage.

Anyway I am looking forward to getting to know you and learning about arthritis and treatment.

Best wishes Jennycg :smile:

Comments

• tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good morning Jenny, and a very Happy Birthday mi dear..

I hope that you have a pain free (yeah right, lol) day and that the sun is shining where you are..

Welcome to the forum, we are a very knowledgable and friendly bunch.. Just join in where you want..
    The Living With section is great for ideas/advice etc, chit chat is brilliant for just that, a good old chin wag, and a laugh... Other sections fairly self explanatory...

Jump aboard, hope that you find it as useful and fun as most of us do..

:grin::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Hi Jenny,

Glad that you finally bit the bullet, welcome, there are some great people here, with simular problems as yourself, but each and everyone will always help and if possible advise you, as Tony said there is a section called Val's cafe, where you can come and have a general chat and giggle, it's really good for your morale.

Look forward to seeing you around.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Jenny
    Welcome to this lovely forum, I am 61 in may, I have oa in lots of places, but I am getting there.
    I do hope you stay with us , we all like to support one another, and you will also get a laugh...
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    Welcome Jenny..

Happy B'day to you too..
    Just a short note for now .. didn't want to forget later..
    I look forward to seeing you around the forum..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • jilly
    jilly Member Posts: 503
    Options
    Hi Jenny nice to meet you , I am 61 to , i feel 91 some days with this horrible arther , you will find it a good place to get infor and if you are feed up we are all here to help. So welcome and see you around the site for a chat..................jillyx