Hello!

lesley1968
lesley1968 Member Posts: 2
edited 11. May 2011, 07:48 in Say Hello Archive
Hi, I have just found this website during a search for Fibromyalgia of which I've just been diagnosed. Is there anyone out there who suffers from this? If so I would love to have a chat to someone who knows what I am feeling. Thanks!

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Lesley
    And a warm welcome to the forum, if you put a post on living with arthur you should get more answers, there are quite a few people on here with fibro.
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • kneegirl
    kneegirl Member Posts: 492
    Welcome to the group of warriors :) xx
    event.png
  • MelissaDaisy99
    MelissaDaisy99 Member Posts: 1
    hello everyone
    i am new member and im gald join this
    thank you

Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Hello Melissadaisy
    Welcome i am also a newbie also glad i found group everyone are so supportive.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hello Lesley, MelissaDaisy and Turbogran (love the name!) Welcome to the forum from me too.

You will be made very welcome here and you will get lots of support and advice from others in a similar situation.

Love Tilly xxx
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    tillytop wrote:
    Hello Lesley, MelissaDaisy and Turbogran (love the name!) Welcome to the forum from me too.

You will be made very welcome here and you will get lots of support and advice from others in a similar situation.

Love Tilly xxx

Thanks Tilly name originated from my 3 rather cheeky (but not rude) grandchildren when I started using a rollator
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Hi Lesley, And welcome, look forward to seeing you around the forum. Amanda (bubbadog)