Options
dennyj
dennyj Member Posts: 6
edited 14. May 2011, 08:30 in Say Hello Archive
hi my name is denise im 54 and have just been diagnosed with oa of the spine multi level.it has left me feeling really down.After hours of searching for any imformation found this site and have been reading for some time.what a helpful lot you are .Ihave learnt so much just by reading the forums so thank you so much.this arther takes so much(social life job so far) but the only ones who really understand
are people who are living it .waiting for physio but not been told much else.will have to sort out benefit system too so sorry if i sound negative but im sure with time ill get there .x

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Denise
    And a warm welcome to the forum, like you I have OA of the spine,the information on here is second to none, and we all try to support one another.
    I do hope to see you posting more very soon
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
  • kneegirl
    kneegirl Member Posts: 492
    Options
    Nice to meet you Denise :)

I have been referred for physio - got my 2nd session next week.

xx
    event.png
  • dennyj
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hi Denise
    And a warm welcome to the forum, like you I have OA of the spine,the information on here is second to none, and we all try to support one another.
    I do hope to see you posting more very soon
    Barbara x
    Dear Barbara. Thank you for welcome.Sorry you have oa of spine too.do hope that i can be some support too. Nice to meet you and hope to speak to you soon denise x
  • dennyj
    Options
    kneegirl wrote:
    Nice to meet you Denise :)

I have been referred for physio - got my 2nd session next week.

xx
    nice too meet you too kneegirl.noticed your new like me so how are you coping with everything.hope physio helped and will check next week to see how second session went.speak to you soon denise x
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    A belated "hello" and "welcome" from me too Denise.

I know you will get lots of good advice and support on here from others in a similar situation. They are a great bunch on here and you will be made very welcome.

Love Tilly xxx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hi Dennyj, And welcome, we are all friendly and I look forward to seeing you around the forum. Amanda (bubbadog).
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Hi Denise
    May I add my welcome to the forum I too have had OA of the spine and 1 of my knees for 5 and a half years now. I am also new to this site and have found everyone very friendly. look forward to seeing you around the forum.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • michywishy
    michywishy Member Posts: 24
    Options
    :grin: Hi Im new to this site too Im 55 and had total knee replacement in my left knee when I was 49 and have OA in most of my other joints so glad that we are not alone out there :smile: