Newbie saying Hello

annajd
annajd Member Posts: 27
edited 18. May 2011, 15:45 in Say Hello Archive
Hi There

My name is anna and i am 31. I have just been diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis and OA of the Spine. I am finally relieved to have this diagnosis as have been in pain since i was 16.

i have posted on another board but thought that i had better say Hello to everyone. :smile:

i have already had some lovely replies to my post for which i am very grateful - you seem like a very lovely and helpful bunch and already have been given some useful advice and links.

Best Wishes

a x
x Anna x

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Anna

:lol: It is me again! Welcome to the forum. :grin: You have found a good forum and we do try to help and support each other as much as we are able.

Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • annajd
    Hi Elna

You have been really helpful already in your other posts to me

Thank you
    x Anna x
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Hello Anna and welcome.

I am so glad you have finally got a diagnosis - and glad too that you have found us. You will find lots of advice and support here.

Look forward to seeing you posting.

Love Tillyxxx
  • annajd
    tillytop wrote:
    Hello Anna and welcome.

I am so glad you have finally got a diagnosis - and glad too that you have found us. You will find lots of advice and support here.

Look forward to seeing you posting.

Love Tillyxxx

Hi Tilly

many thanks for your post - i am finding plenty of answers and helpful advice on how to deal with things, feeling very positive about things.

everyone seems so nice and offer loads of support

best wishes

a xx
    x Anna x