Hello from Dunfermline

Options
Reddwarf
Reddwarf Member Posts: 3
edited 20. May 2011, 07:02 in Say Hello Archive
Hi, my name's Tony, I'm 53 and originally from Liverpool.

I was diagnosed with RA in my right wrist and left ankle back in August last year.

I have been lurking for some time, and thought it's about time I introduced myself. So hello everyone, and I hope you are as well as can be expected.

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi there Reddwarf (Or should that be Lurkio? Ah, you're probably too young to remember!)

Welcome to the forum. I see you've already had a look round so you'll know we have all sorts of arthritis here. Please just get stuck in and add your comments or questions wherever you wish.

Hope you enjoy being here.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I'm not too young (52) so he shouldn't be! Lurkio - forum - Ooooh Mrs, laugh? I thought my leg would never dry!

Afternoon Reddwarf, it's nice to meet you at long last. You say you have been looking in/lurking for a while, I hope you find the forum a good place to be: it is informed, informative and supportive - but as you have been reading along I guess you know that! I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Reddwarf
    Reddwarf Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. I've read loads of posts on here giving sound advice and useful information, which has helped me a lot, and hopefully I will be able to contribute

And yes, I remember Lurkio, Frankie Howerd - Titter ye not!! :lol:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Everyone can contribute, that is the biggest joy of the forum. It is not too hard to wish others well or say that you are thinking of them, and when one is down those are the messages that make all the difference. Experience is a useful source of posts too, and as each week passes one gains more and more of that! I hope you have a good week-end. (Oh I can't stop it, the theme tune to Red Dwarf is now an ear worm - It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere . . . ) DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben