Hello to all the newbies in one go, lol

tjt6768
tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
edited 26. May 2011, 16:50 in Say Hello Archive
I've not been on the ball with my greeting duties of late due to family stuff but also my hands have been quite painful & typing can be harsh...
So, in one foul swoop &a bit of cheating....
I'd like to say hello to all the recent newbies that I've not had chance to greet... :grin::grin:
Hope that you are all ok, not suffering too much. Hope to bump into you around the forum, gotta admiti do hang out in the chit chat more than lwa but I'm known to roam.. LOL

Be well, chat soon, I'm sure that you'll be made to feel very welcome.....
:grin::grin:

e050.gifMe-Tony
n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
k040.gif
Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP

Comments

• Ros33
    Ros33 Member Posts: 20
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello my name is Roslyn I am 33 and was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis 18 months ago. I am really just starting to accept this now and don't know anyone else my age with the condition so have joined the forum to talk to other people like me I suppose :smile: Hi everyone.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hi Ros33, it's nice to meet you. I can see you have already witnessed tjt at his best! (Nice one Tony, I'll remember that wizard wheeze!) I am not having a good day at the mo but rest assured, you have found a helpful and supportive bunch of people. I am much older than you (agéd crone of 52) but all ages are represented. LWA (living with arthritis) is where all the questions about meds, diagnoses, doctors, treatments, pain, frustration (and the occasional bit of good news) are dealt with, the rest of the titles are self-explanatory.

I hope you enjoy browsing and replying to threads - new voices and experiences are always welcome. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Hi Ros, welcome aboard the HMS Arthritic :wink::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023