outrageous!!!

katknapp
katknapp Member Posts: 709
edited 29. May 2011, 08:31 in Community Chit-chat archive
Football on instead of britains got talent,the only thing i watch on a saturday and its replaced with b****y football grrrrrr! and as hubby is watching it i have to watch dvd's on the portable tv another outrage! ive made him go and get chocolate!!!

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    i do not mind i get lap top while he watches i just have to grunt and nodd as if listening from time to time
    val
  • katknapp
    oh i know val,it drives me mad when he watches football he turns to me "did you see that" or similar lol i have no interest what so ever he knows that but still expects a comment from me lol,i have decided to watch the dvd's in bed with chocolate and also a stack of books,and maybe a little glass of wine?maybe this evening wont be so bad :smile: i just find it annoying that they put it on a main channel, prime time tv, on a saturday!why cant they have an itv sport channel?
  • joann1
    joann1 Member Posts: 263
    Im kind of pleased its on because i get the laptop, he does get rather excitable though so no doubt i'll be jumping a few times when he starts shouting at the tv haha x
    Jo-Ann
  • valval
    mine does that as well got it in stereo as son just came down as well
    val
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Saturday had always been football day, eeeh, wimmin.. You would think that they'd be glad of that extra bit of time away from looking after us blokes.. Surely it's am ideal time to get any unfinished chores done... What more do you want from us fellas...? :eek:

Can't you see we are doing it for you :roll: :roll:

ungrateful if you ask me...
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    8) :lol::lol::lol::wink: 8) :lol::lol::lol:

Come on Barcelona...... :grin::grin::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    why is it monday tue wed thur friday and sunday as well these days????????????????????
    val
  • tjt6768
    Of course my dear, the mantra.. 'A woman's work is never done' is actually a lesser known law in this country, punishable by budget cutting :shock: :shock: :wink::lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    well mine never done will do anything even watch football to get out of it lol
    val
  • tjt6768
    Lol.... Someone may have to explain the offside rule to you one day though so be careful...
    :wink::lol:

e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Hmmmm, choosing between the usual Saturday night TV and football... The words "rock" and "hard place" spring to mind!! I never watch neither, although looking at FB posts, Man Utd lost?

Ever noticed how quiet it is when the footie's on? Our local town centre was practically deserted this afternoon.

Now THAT'S a result :D

Nxx
  • livinglegend
    livinglegend Member Posts: 1,425
    Wife watching Casualty, box recording match, me online.

We have a system, she decides, I agree.
    Josephm0310.gif
  • katknapp

And thats the way it should be lol!!

actually i ended up watching one of my favourite films To wong foo,its brilliant Patrick swyze and wesley snipes as drag queens are fabulous
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Well I'm one of the lucky ones, I think, Hubby hates football. But then I am always on my laptop because he has certain programmes he likes to watch. Spose you can't win them all.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332

Nice one Joseph :wink:

Mine went to watch car racing so l......was bored :???:

I missed him :oops:
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Sadly I had to miss it as my ultra noise sensitive son wouldn't let me watch. It was a great match I hear. OH was in London and said it was teaming with Barca fans.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Oh dear , after being married for 34 years , come to accept my hubby's obssession with footie . He spends the day looking after me and attending to my every need so I think it's only right that he should enjoy watching tv sport when it's on . A bit of give and take needed maybe ? Jillyb
  • katknapp
    [/quOh dear , after being married for 34 years , come to accept my hubby's obssession with footie . He spends the day looking after me and attending to my every need so I think it's only right that he should enjoy watching tv sport when it's on . A bit of give and take needed maybe ? Jillyb

ote

My complaint is with itv not my hubby watching it,he was quite happy to watch it on the tv upstairs had bgt been on,as it was it was me that went and watched a dvd instead,after 21 years of being married i still object to football,cricket,rugby,golf,formula 1,atheletics you name the sport its constantly on,perhaps i should suggest give and take to him :smile: