TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joann1
joann1 Member Posts: 263
edited 4. Jun 2011, 19:12 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hiya

Just thought i would let you all no because im getting rather excited now that i am going to see TAKE THAT on tuesday, i cant wait, only prob i have is that i have an unreserved tickets which means i can sit and stand so im hoping by the time i get there that there will be some seats left or else im guna be in some pain standing for that long, i'll have to make sure ive took plenty of painkillers before i go to cover me, im hoping robbie sees me with my crutch and feels sorry for me hahaha (not likely)

Jo-Ann x x
:grin:
Jo-Ann

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    do they not have disable section you could sit in hope it great sure if it is time will go so fast you will not notice any aches and pains val
    val
  • joann1
    True Val, i'll just pay for it the next day haha, you no i didnt even think to check that, think i'll have to give the stadium a call
    x x
    Jo-Ann
  • valval
    some one who went to one of these in the park ones said they had dissabled section just wondered if concerts the same??? never been to a gig of any sort so do not know
    val
  • NinaKKang
    NinaKKang Member Posts: 663
    Sitting here with my fire service head on, Joann1, I think, by law they should have a section for the disabled (the phrase disabled section doesn't sound very good, does it? Like a section that's a bit poorly?? Anyway...)

If for no other reason, if there was a fire in the stadium, how would you safely get out? In fact, if they say they can't find you an appropriate place, I'd make a complaint and ask them how you would get out safely and quickly because of your limited mobility??

Ooooh, I might have something there, don't you think? I was due a good idea!

And I am SOOOO jealous you're off to see Take That - I always had a thing for Robbie, he's so gorgeous. Take me with you!

Nxx
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Oops , feeling really , really old now ! We have tickets to see Status Quo later in the year and I'm already getting excited about it ; those of you from a different generation better look the Quo up on the net to see who they are ! Jillyb
  • NinaKKang
    That's because they're worth so much money, Del!

They can always give them to me!

Nxx
  • joann1
    Mmmm you might have a point there by law they have to have a safe place for us people with crutches, i am debating whether to go now though

There are alot of people wanting to go to the last show on tuesday so think it going to be heaving so any tickets that are not getting sold at the moment will pronb go on the day
    Jo-Ann
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    eeeh, wimmin eh? What is it with these 'boy' bands.... I just don't get the whole manufactured dross...

Lol
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • NinaKKang
    I think you'd do well to prepare Joann, but I do think you'd regret it if you didn't go at all?

Any Tony - boy bands? You mean like The Beatles? Queen? Status Quo??? Just because Take That were pretty and are now just downright ruggedly handsome (well, Robbie and Gary are anyway)

Nxx
  • joann1
    Have to totally agree with you there Robbie can re=light my fire any day haha
    Jo-Ann
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    :shock: You can't possibly compare any of them to Queen :shock:
    Besides, you telling me Freddie wasn't a pretty boy :eek: Not even with those teeth :lol::lol:
    Beatles, not that great, Quo... Bunch of dithering old farts in denim :roll: :lol:
    Never liked TT but I am man enough to say that they did a couple of very good tracks just before they were stupid enough to let the p1ll0ck Nobbie back in...
    Never needed him in the first place..

:lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • NinaKKang
    Joann LOL - I LOOOOOOVE Robbie almost as much as Robert De Niro :D

And Tony, please pay attention - I didn't say Queen etc were pretty, I was comparing them to TT in an un-pretty way; sort of saying, TT are considered a Boy Band because they are good looking but Queen and co aren't pretty so they are thought of as serious musicians.

Right, we all done with musical theory? EE is on in a bit :P

Nxx
  • joann1
    O M G Nx they were fantastic, Robbie was out of this world, i'll download you a pic when i put them on computer, i got a seat no problem but everyone stood for take that so had to do it myself, just made sure i took plenty of painkillers there and when i came home, struggled slightly the next day but it was well worth it

Jo-Ann
    Jo-Ann
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Glad you went in the end and had a great time.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    I am so glad you decided to go...good on you...I am sooooo jealous.. :evil
    Love
    Barbara
  • NinaKKang
    I'm so glad you had fun, Joann1 - and still so jealous!

So where's the pic? :D

Nxx
  • valval
    so glad you went and enjoyed it does you the worl of good to let your hair down well done val
    val