Im not sure I should have sent that email

Options
2»

Comments

• suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and hope things are a little better today.

Sorry you are flaring, try to rest and not worry about things too much, easier said than done I know.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I am sorry to read about all your many health problems. They must really get you down. Don't worry about the e-mail, it was said from the heart. Like Lavender Lady said unless they have experienced such pain how can they know what it is like. Sometimes we have to tell them loud and clear.

We will all be with you at your appointment to fire you up.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • theresa4
    theresa4 Member Posts: 696
    Options
    Thankyou suzy and elizabeth

Im not feeling too bad apart from usual joint pain Im just hoping I can drive on saturday as my daughters prom dress has come in ( its only 20 mile round trip :lol: :roll: ) I love prom dress fittings my other two daughters looked amazing this is my little one and last :sad: until my granddaughters prom :shock: so please can you all ask arthur to b****er off on saturday for me.
    There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those. --Michael Nolan

Theresa xxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi theresa

Got mi fingers crossed that arthur is good to you on saturday so that you can pick up your daughters prom dress.

Hope she has a wonderful time.
    It is lovely to see them in their dresses. My daughters prom was a good few years ago now. Time flies.

juliepf x