Dragons Den

mellman01
mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
edited 1. Aug 2011, 15:52 in Community Chit-chat archive
Jesus H Christ has anyone seen the new creature/thing that is to join the new dragons den series?.
There's something seriously wrong with the monster that is about to be unleasehed on the poor deluded mortals who dare try their luck in that snake pit!.
I mean she/it looks like flippin Cruella De vile for Gods sake, talk about scary Marry!. :shock:

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    she looks like she has a hard life saw her on telly the other morning and she did not look to great val
    val
  • mellman01
    Hard life no s&^t val!!, boy she's like a disater from the Disney labs!. I bet she wear the trousers, well and other things in a domestic snese!!!. :shock: :oops:
  • valval
    think she must have been a heavy smoker looking at her skin how old did u think she was??????
    val
  • mellman01
    My wife says she mid 50's but looking at her she could be a few hundred!.
  • valval
    i thought 60-70 but she has got good legs and likes to flash them val
    val
  • mellman01
    That maybe but everything else is all over the place a total nightmare, imagine if she was abducted by Aliens, what the hell would they think?, maybe they would think she was a Borg?, tell you what I wouldn't crawl over 7 of 9 to get to her!, boy what a babe she is even for an android!!!. :oops:
  • mellman01
    Yeah I know what you mean Dell, it's like TV tinitus the majority of pap the fools latern pumps out at us these day's, mind you 7 of 9 what a flippin babe!!!!!! :lol:
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    I never sawthe appeal of seven of nine (apart from the skin tight outfits of course.. I much preferred the vulcan bird from enterprise.. Can't remember her name..

Again, tight outfits were a must, lol..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    I want to be flippin assimilated I do!!, cone 7 of 9 I'm ready Grrrrrr!!!, hey who was the tasty bird in deep space nine, the one with the tattoo’s down both sides of her neck, she was a host for a Trill and were not talking budgie seed here oh no!.
  • mellman01
    Ace Rimmer trust his joystick to the maximum position when his photon torpedoe suddenly fired without warning!, Jesus he thought that’s going to take a mop and a bucket to sort that mess out!.
    Ace was 3oo light years from home on the western spiral arm of his home galaxy, he’d been looking for a lost prison ship that had been ferrying pleasure androids to a mining colony, these androids were purely designed to do the sexual bidding of man but there had been rumours that a batch of bootleg emotion inhibiter chips had been used in their control matrix of these droids and it was feared they had gone rouge and taken the ship, to do what with god only knows, all Ace knew was it wasn’t to do a bit of sight seeing that’s for sure.
    Dam though Ace, what would it be like to tangle with a bunch of emotionally out of control pleasure droids, each one looking like 7 of 9!, hell thought Ace, could be fun ya never know they might try and shag me to death!, well it’s a tough job but some ones gotta do it I guess!, said Ace with a slight smile.
    Just then Ace was snapped out of his lust filled space dream, the deep space radar alarm started sounding, Hmmm looks like them, guess it’s time to get my weapon charged!.
  • valval
    as ace looked around he realised it was to late they were here on the ship with him
    val
  • mellman01
    Bugger thought Ace, as the he felt a hand slowly squeeze his weapon, I should have brought more protection with me, there’s a least 5 of them!.
  • valval
    then he remembered his emergancy pack had jumbo pack in
    val
  • mellman01
    Ace slowly reached for his emergency pack, quickly he pulled out his super jumbo pack of space pepper spray, as he whipped it out he shouted “stand back you delinquent lust bots all you’ll all get it”, Hmmm?, that’s exactly what we wanted to hear dubchick!, one of the rouge fembots said in a highly seductive Russian accent!.
    Squirt Fzzzzzzzzzzz HA! that will teach you to mess with Ace Rimmer ladies, your all under!, GRR ARGGGG WOOOOOH JESUSSSSS!, unfortunately ACE forgot that Mace doesn’t work on fembots and worse it also blew back into his face so now he was blind and could now hear a low shuffling sound broken only by slight giggles!.
    Dam I’m in a tight spot though ACE what a way to go, shagged to death in an airlock in deep space. I wonder what the hell they will put on my head stone????.
  • lululu
    lululu Member Posts: 486
    edited 1. Aug 2011, 14:17
    Ok all you beutifull people put photos of yourselves and your families up and we can have a vote who is the prettiest specimen. I detect more than a touch of old fasioned jealosy there. The new Dragon made her many millions in haulage, which is a mans world, I would have thought that would be a cause of celebration not derision. She has done something and proved something not sat there winging about everyone and everthing [ Text deleted]

Post edited by ModeratorIA as it breaches House Rule 1' :
    1. Please respect other users and do not break the law. This means no abusive, threatening, libellous or obscene messages, or messages that may otherwise be considered offensive.
  • mellman01
    edited 1. Aug 2011, 15:26
    What the hell was all that about!!???? :???:

In space no one can hear you scream but in cyber space your you can get hit by rouge comments!!. :roll:
    Honestly though if you do really think that of me on here then I'll feck off and leave you all alone if that's what you want.

Oh by the way your not stalking me are you lululu!??. :shock:
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    I was enjoying the voyage through space Mel, anymore instalments of the adventures of Ace? X
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Me too! Bring back Ace! Pur-leeeeese! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • valval
    mellman01 wrote:
    What the hell was all that about!!???? :???:

In space no one can hear you scream but in cyber space your you can get hit by rouge comments!!. :roll:
    Honestly though if you do really think that of me on here then I'll feck off and leave you all alone if that's what you want.

come on mel what next you can not leave us hanginh here like this
    val
  • mellman01
    Dam fine of you to show up old boy seems I'm in a bit of a tight spot!, don’t need the gizmo though, only use my own weapon if ya catch my drift, just them a rather nude and voluptuous fembot grabbed Ace by his by the throat, hmm so ya like it rough you Cyborg temptress, Doc!, I might need that gizmo after all, right take that you metalic Jezebel!, before the fembot could react Ace stuck the orgasmatron in the fembots ear sending it into what could only be called the robot orgasm. Ace burst free of her grip and back off to the airlock, right Doct got anymore of those things?, sorry Ace it’s the only one I have, I had to take it of the captain he uses it to stir his T that's why it's brown!!.
  • valval
    it was the first time the fem bot had ever had an orgasam and she loved it told all the others about it and decided they needed the ogasmatron for them selves
    val