travel insurance

rubyrosefree
rubyrosefree Member Posts: 2
Hello

I am new to this forum but realise that this topic has been addressed before. I am trying to get cover for my arthritis but, because I am still being assessed by my consultant, only those companies that cover pre-existing conditions will cover me. Having done extensive research on the internet I find that all these companies appear to have terrible reviews. As I am going to India, I do not want to go without medical cover but I am fearful of signing up with a company where there are so many negative comments. I know that you prefer people not to make specific recommendations but can anyone give me general advice as I am newly diagnosed and I have not encountered this problem before?
Thanks

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,708
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Rubyrosefree,

I'm not a member of the Helpline team, just an ordinary AC member but you might like to know that, if you put 'Travel Insurance' into the search engine at the top right of the page, quite a few things will come up.

The 2nd article on the left side 'Getting Insured' is very comprehensive and, on the right, are comments that forum members have made.

I hope you can find something to help you.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • helpline_team
    helpline_team Posts: 3,482
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Rubyrosefree

Just private message us you full name, age and type of arthritis, postal address and we will send you a list of insurers we have checked out.

Happy holidays

Best wishes

Simona