Hello

felicityorpin
felicityorpin Member Posts: 9
edited 16. Nov 2011, 05:50 in Say Hello Archive
:smile: Well this is all new to me, but the pains in my hand seem to be getting so much worse in the last month. Although I have osteoA in both my hips, and bursitus in both, I have managed the pain but my hands now have come as a big shock. I am hoping to meet people on here from Wales especially the North, and of course other ladies who would like to be friends. Speak to you all soon. Where do we put our Profile??

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi there, felicityorpin, and welcome to the forum. Sorry, I'm not from Wales, north or any other bit, but we're a friendly crowd on here so you'll soon get to know people.

I'm sorry your arthritis has got to your hands too. I'm never quite sure what the worse place is to have it - usually the bit that's currently hurting. If your current meds aren't controlling the pain too well, it might be worth a trip to your GP.

Do just wander around here and dip in wherever you wish. LWA and Chit Chat are the most popular forums.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Ankyspond
    Ankyspond Member Posts: 626
    Hi and welcome,

Sorry not in your area but keep posting and chatting you will get support, tips, advice and a few laughs as well. Xxx
    AS Sufferer
    Live, love and enjoy life, live each day as though it's your last!
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Hi Felicityorpin

Welcome to the forum..
    I have inflammatory arthritis and OA, i used to get horrendous pain in my hands but since i have started on hydroxychloroquine(disease modifying drug) mine has been alot better.
    Has it been confirmed what arthritis you have in your hands?

It can be a scary and daunting thing this arther, but we all try and support eachother on here and we can understand..Also have a good laugh in the chit chat, definately worth taking a look..
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • cacyhi
    cacyhi Member Posts: 150
    Hi Felicity O - Im new here too - just a couple of weeks. Chit chat and LWA forums are the most fun and friendly and sometimes mad! People are really friendly and helpful with advice and info.

I have RA and am currently 9 weeks triple ankle arthrodesis.
    CAROL (Cacyhi)
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    cacyhi wrote:
    Hi Felicity O - Im new here too - just a couple of weeks. Chit chat and LWA forums are the most fun and friendly and sometimes mad! People are really friendly and helpful with advice and info.
    Hi Felicity, Just to say hi and I agree with tips from cacyhi. Yup mad , fu and friendly, come join the party :lol: 8)
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • felicityorpin
    felicityorpin Member Posts: 9
    Thanks to all those ladies who replied back to me, it is great to know you are out there. i hope to be on chit chat later. Thank you all so much it means a lot to know that you care. Anna
  • prefabkid47
    prefabkid47 Member Posts: 1,316
    Hi Felicity
    Welcome to the forum,there are a few of us men here on the forum,we tend to be the quiet retiring sort lol............ :eek:
    Ron
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy''. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)